The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I've gotten all sorts of results from those quizzes before. INTP (Twilight Sparkle's description suits me the best), ISTP, and recently INTJ. I think I might have gotten ISFP once, but that was really stretching the answers.

I've taken it 4 times, and I've gotten Rainbow Dash twice, Spike, and Big Mac. I think that sounds about right for me.

I took that quiz once, I think I ended up as Sweetie Belle. I'll take it again....

iSFJ

Let me look who it is...

Sweetie Belle.

All righty then.

Did I take this test?
tumblr_lho7sfDoXj1qh6nh1o1_500.png

EEyup

Well I've taken the test once. I'll jot down my result every time I take the test. In certain honesty, I wasn't sure whether how to answer a few questions seeing as they're more along the lines of yes or no questions and the questions prove to be very personal.

Well, let's see.... I'm INTJ.

Princess_Celestia.jpg

Well, that's strange. I was almost thinking I would pop up with a Luna. Even reading Celestia's description sounds like me.

Scary.

I wound up slightly Cheerilee, but only a hairs breadth away from Rarity (I identify with all of the mane six, but think I'm most like her and Twilight Sparkle anyway). That said I also could wind up introverted instead of extraverted because it frankly depends on the situation as to how my personality will manifest myself. The only one on there that Jung definitely placed me moderately into was Feeling.

That said, I think that the questions are too simplistic and polarized, and doesn't really allow much for how your personality will mold and shift depending on the situation.

Thanks for explaining my problem with the Test, JEV3. I was considering all of the situations each question asked out of me and the simple Yes or No setup really infuriates considering the multiple answers you could pull from the questions. It isn't thorough enough in my opinion.

The problem with the whole "which pony are you" thing is that I identify with all six, in critical ways. For most of them its a technicality or a minor personality trait that makes it difficult to say I'm definitely most like that character and not the others.

Applejack: Not counting a little bit of obnoxious tomfoolery in the chatroom I'm generally an honest person and even frank if I have to be. I try to be reliable, even if it means going in over my head and I wind up pleasing nobody. I'm not too stubborn though, but I am very hard on myself.

Twilight: I do enjoy stories, learning, and building my skills. I can come off as introverted sometimes but I actively try to participate in social situations as long as they're not going to pose a problem. Although, while I have people telling me I'm talented all the time, I know better.

Rainbow Dash: I also have a little bit of spirit for adventure. Evidenced by my diving headfirst into a trip to Europe last year, and then exploring the city of Amsterdam alone (for the most part). My experiences in scouts also reflected the same thing, and I see my life at school as an opportunity for adventure. All the same, I don't do stupid or reckless things.

Rarity: Like Rarity I have an eye for aesthetics, and love to make and critique things. When I see that something's needed, if I have the opportunity, I like to offer my own skills. Now while I may be a little squeamish, that doesn't mean I'm afraid to get my hands dirty.

Fluttershy:
I wouldn't say I'm very shy, when I do get comfortable in a social situation I'm very chatty and I've gotten very good at small talk. All the same I'm extremely polite. I can be very good-humored and sarcastic if I have to be, but there are times when I'm so busy being polite I miss a social cue somewhere. Additionally, I respect everyone I meet and care very much for many of my acquaintances.

Pinkie Pie: And when the time calls for it, I love to be random. I also am inclined to be a little eccentric. Even as I keep certain things such as tact and appropriate social behavior in mind, I still want to stand out from the crowd. That said, this is more how I am around friends that I am comfortable with.

--

Now since personalities are diverse, this could just be me but I'm frankly curious if anyone else identifies with all of the main characters so equally... and why. It would make a lot of sense to say that each of the characters represents a different element of our personalities... but I know some are more aligned with Fluttershy, for example.

Since my personality is linked to all of them, the reason I choose Rarity and Twilight as the ones I am the most like is only because of Rarity's career (an artist) and Twilight's lifestyle match mine the most.

I wound up with Big Macintosh.

Y'know, I wonder if we'll get to see more of Big Macintosh in Season 2... probably in an Applejack-centered episode (which she could probably use, since she doesn't get as much of the spotlight as the other characters frequently do - even Fluttershy, who would probably want the least to do with the spotlight).

I'm also INFJ.
I watched my first episode of MLP today on TV-- have to say it was pretty good. It was the Iron Pony Contest episode.

Last edited:
I took this test before.

I got... Sweetie Belle. I guess that matches me, since I like to be an idiot on netgames.

<Producer> Oh no... your show is going to be taken off due to not many people watching it!
<Stephen Colbert> Any ideas how to solve this?
<Producer> Well... did you try different audiences?
<Stephen Colbert> Wut?
Now that makes sense, doesn't it? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back