• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sadx Shadow?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• thats a GREAT idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah its good

• maybe...

• not really

• not at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it *may* work, but I would give serious consideration to using the smaller model drawing from Free-Cam and Adventure Fields. It may be a bit more accurate, and may look nicer in the end.

Difinitely not. Way too large. All the sprites you've shown are too large for SRB2 normally, and only Shadow will work with HIGHRES on. Tails won't.

Fraps isn't working rite. I can turn it on and everything but, when i turn on sadx and try to take a screen with the key that it says to, SADX turns off, my pc almost completley freezez and dosen't let me do any thing. and i have to restart my PC. well i guesse i'll keep trying...

How do you think i got the shadow to look like that? I used the "print screen" button already. Dark Warrior just told me to use fraos so i can take multyple screens at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back