The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
shado said:
Nicktropolis.
It sucks in general quality, and...
It encourages noobiness with its pre-made "abbreviations" and its own noobiness.
Nicktropolis said:
LOL! ROFL!!!1!
Scratch that, it's not even a game.
Also, Bullet Witch.

What i think about the piece of crap, Is that its a copy of a popular game called "Habbo Hotel" I don't see the reason whys it's so "Popular" The only way to get coins is you have to pay REAL MONEY! Yeah, Pay money and you get rubbish, How stupid is that? Every once in awhile, You may see perverts online >_O

Mega Kid343 said:
shado said:
Nicktropolis.
It sucks in general quality, and...
It encourages noobiness with its pre-made "abbreviations" and its own noobiness.
Nicktropolis said:
LOL! ROFL!!!1!
Scratch that, it's not even a game.
Also, Bullet Witch.

What i think about the piece of crap, Is that its a copy of a popular game called "Habbo Hotel" I don't see the reason whys it's so "Popular" The only way to get coins is you have to pay REAL MONEY! Yeah, Pay money and you get rubbish, How stupid is that? Every once in awhile, You may see perverts online >_O
I have to disagree, Habbo Hotel is fun when annoy the people on it. Everyone on that site takes everything so seriously.

Enter the Matrix, hands down.

It's pretty bad when you shoot someone in the foot and they clutch their OTHER foot in pain, before magically dying. Add in getting stuck in walls, the fact that a lot of moves are used once the entire game, and horrible driving physics (and driving AI), and you've got the worst game I've ever played.

A close second would be Ghostbusters for the NES though.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario 64, and The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Not really. Actually, more something in the FIFA Soccer 200<number> direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back