The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, My friend had a old Atari,and his sister had One of the games that was the abomination called Strawberry Shortcake. We popped it in for kicks and giggles making fun of all that cutsey garbage and GUESS WHAT YOU HAD TO DO IN IT. nothing. switch through different wierd looking...THINGS, press a button, they "dance" which is a two frame hop up and down thing while a little tune plays. That was all. You couldn't do anything more in that cursed...Whatever that was. We threw the game in the woods after that.

HP-administraitor said:
I gotta say, My friend had a old Atari,and his sister had One of the games that was the abomination called Strawberry Shortcake. We popped it in for kicks and giggles making fun of all that cutsey garbage and GUESS WHAT YOU HAD TO DO IN IT. nothing. switch through different wierd looking...THINGS, press a button, they "dance" which is a two frame hop up and down thing while a little tune plays. That was all. You couldn't do anything more in that cursed...Whatever that was. We threw the game in the woods after that.
You know, I saw a video on youtube about that, (i'd make a link, but i'm too darn lazy) and I have to agree with you, it stinks. Although, the rant/review did make me laugh, and so did the game, due to its lameness. Still, Strawberry Shortcake did better than Sonic next-gen. *offtopic* I also feel bad for the animal ate that carterage(sp?). *offtopic*

Sonic Heroes wasn't really that bad, the gameplay is all I really care about, and that gameplay wasn't that bad. The only bad parts were probably the corny lines and storylines. That's it.

EDIT: What do you mean Legend of Zelda TP was horrible? You must have lost your mind.

The teams weren't for varie6ty, they were for difficulity. Team Sonic is Normal, Team Dark is hard, Team Rose is easy, and Team Choatix is for "unusuality"

Kaysakado said:
The teams weren't for varie6ty, they were for difficulity. Team Sonic is Normal, Team Dark is hard, Team Rose is easy, and Team Choatix is for "unusuality"

I agree, the only problem I have with Heroes, is the camera.....and Rail Canyon with Team Dark.

Blizzard T. said:
Sonic Underground, if it were made into a game.

... Sonic Heroes

There ARE worse games then Sonic Heroes. I liked the game IMO, but it had some problems too, the most noticable is the frame rate problem in the PS2 version.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

Hmm... what a misleading title let me edit that a bit...

Harvest Moon: A Long and Boring Life

Well that's a lot more truthful isn't it? But main point. Why long and boring
well let me count the ways...

1.Years are long and repetitive... It took me about a month to get to the 2nd year...

2. Game forces you to marry from a choice of three girls or have the game end after the 1st year...

3. You end up in a do on time or fail schedule... Let's see here...

6:00am: Milk the cows

7:00am:Oh yay 1 hour free time! Which in the real world is about a minute yet it suprisingly adds up quite a bit with it being so reptitive...

This schedule is what makes the game so reptitive.... and why I gave it to my friend...

4.After each aging stage of your child the amount of years needed to reach another stage increases considerably over time... I never got a complete game really the problem is not that I had no time for it but that
I got bored of it too fast... Natsumi learn from this mistake!

5.Building in north part of your farm is unaccsesible throughout the whole game! It is supposed to be a horse stable from what I've read...

Rating 1.5 0ut of 10... wait I turned a simple post into a game rating...

By the way nathan24... TWILIGHT PRINCESS BAD? I LOVED THAT GAME I LOVED THE GAME EVEN WHEN I BEAT THE GAME!? YOU'RE CRAZY AREN'T YOU!?

SuperSonic Dude 112 said:
Dreamcaster said:
SuperSonic Dude 112 said:
Dreamcaster said:
LOGAN THE WOLF said:
Rival said:
Tails Adventure

Are you kidding? I have Sonic Gems (can't spell this part right) and I like it to a sertan amont but I really hate Sonic R it is lame and should die!

NO. Sonic R is the best game on there!
I agree Sonic R is the best.

Finally, someone agrees with something I say. Thank you.
When you said, Finally someone agrees with something I say were you talking about when I said, I agree Sonic R is the best?

The best!

TJ said:
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

Hmm... what a misleading title let me edit that a bit...

Harvest Moon: A Long and Boring Life

By the way nathan24... TWILIGHT PRINCESS BAD? I LOVED THAT GAME I LOVED THE GAME EVEN WHEN I BEAT THE GAME!? YOU'RE CRAZY AREN'T YOU!?

i aggre on both point scince im a harvist moon fan that game was the worst

and whoever thinks twillight princess was bad must be mad/insain/retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back