• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I'll be gone ALL next week cause my great grandma died, so ya. And does anyone know an easy way of how to see if a texture,flat, ect. is in the SRB2 template?

Well if it is not the right colors, then use a program to convert it to the SRB2 palette. Gimp can do this, and this is what I do.
Oh and go to the how to make a character thread; click on the link to stars, and go to the bottom of the character page and it will have a palette.

1-Up said:
Well if it is not the right colors, then use a program to convert it to the SRB2 palette.

I use Neopaint... Its easy to switch to a 256 color palette...
speaking of which... I have an Srb2Pal.Pal file on my computer :wink:

1-Up said:
Well if it is not the right colors, then use a program to convert it to the SRB2 palette. Gimp can do this, and this is what I do.
Oh and go to the how to make a character thread; click on the link to stars, and go to the bottom of the character page and it will have a palette.

All colors from all sprites are already converted. And new additional sprites can always be converted by XWE or a editing program.

There's really no need to worry about the pallete. It all works great!

i have a question.
will my nextgenrobot shot with the basoka(leftwepon) or
the machinegun(rightwepon?) or
both???
i really need an answer on that thought :? ?

rgxsupersonic said:
Sprites- RgxSuperSonic,
Enemy Sprites- Dark Mystic, Camo Man, Light dasher, CrimsonGodX
Spring and other sprite- Light dasher
Wadding/scripting- Super Mystic Sonic, Draykon
Levels,Tiles- Turbohog, Flame the Hedgehog, 1-UP, CrimsonGodX
BluePrints- RgxSuperSonic, InuYasha
Icons- CrimsonGodX

Ahem. *cough* *cough* *cough*

T0SHiB@ said:
i have a question.
will my nextgenrobot shot with the basoka(leftwepon) or
the machinegun(rightwepon?) or
both???

1) Its spelt Bazooka
and
2) it shoots with the machine gun... From what I have seen in the videos...

cueball61 said:
rgxsupersonic said:
Sprites- RgxSuperSonic,
Enemy Sprites- Dark Mystic, Camo Man, Light dasher, CrimsonGodX
Spring and other sprite- Light dasher
Wadding/scripting- Super Mystic Sonic, Draykon
Levels,Tiles- Turbohog, Flame the Hedgehog, 1-UP, CrimsonGodX
BluePrints- RgxSuperSonic, InuYasha
Icons- CrimsonGodX

Ahem. *cough* *cough* *cough*

No progress, no credits. Sorry, but you at least have to show some progress to earn credits.

1: Make Icon small and transparent.
2: Make level darker. (Exept on the open air bits)

I wonder where my beta test copy of the wad is? RGX said I could join the team as SOCcer through PM...

The current version of the next gen wad is even weirder. It was something decent at first, but now all the forest stuff is gone and the level is kinda screwed up. The normal level is mixed with the mach speed zone. That...is not good. But we have a new hidden member that will now make the mach speed zone. And since the levels can't get any worse as they are now, I think I'll give him a shot!

running on Water

You don't nessiserily need to run on water because you could just have a more detailed spin rail like in srb2 riders exept without the spin. Does that make sense?

Super mystic sonic said:
The current version of the next gen wad is even weirder. It was something decent at first, but now all the forest stuff is gone and the level is kinda screwed up. The normal level is mixed with the mach speed zone. That...is not good. But we have a new hidden member that will now make the mach speed zone. And since the levels can't get any worse as they are now, I think I'll give him a shot!

:? SMS, its not a mach speed zone....

The reason its straight was beacause I wanted flame to do something siimple for now until we get all detailed with the level. Those bridges were supposed to be curved and their not a mach speed area.

Super mystic sonic said:
The current version of the next gen wad is even weirder. It was something decent at first, but now all the forest stuff is gone and the level is kinda screwed up. The normal level is mixed with the mach speed zone.

This is what happens when you combine the character with the F**king Level :x .... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID NOT TO DO THAT?

Oh and I thought I was making the levels...
I never got this Mach Speed Zone map

Dammit SMS, its not a Mach speed zone. It was an area of the first part of the level where it was just a bridge with rails on it, its really nothing.... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back