• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MarioKartRaces, Brought back to life, better then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

The title says it all.Video soon to come!Download in 24-36 hours.
New Stuff:Edited tracks,new 'driving system',new tracks,extra characters and remade characters(Mario,Luigi,Wario,Waluigi,Toad,Peach,Yoshi,DK,Bowser,Drybones,KoopaTroopa,Birdo,Zim,Gir)

SCREENIES
Luigi'sCircuit
mkr13qa.jpg

mkr21nw.jpg

Bowser's Castle
mkr46om.jpg

mkr57lq.jpg

Wario'sStadium
mkr71ww.jpg

mkr97iv.jpg

Yoshi'sValley
mkr119tr.jpg

mkr120ls.jpg

KoopaBeach
mkr136ul.jpg

mkr151gf.jpg

VanillaLake
mkr173lk.jpg

More screenies to come

DOWNLOAD
http://38.99.150.155/dl/92257b94a0cafbae1392d44a4edbf774/449e1bca/fkk4wf/MarioKartRaces.rar

MKRaces5? Might I suggest using PAZFLOOR as Rainbow Road's texture base? Also, there already is a port out there. Search.

Moved to Editing. The Releases forum is for when you actually release it, not for saying you're going to make something.

Yeah,but this version is by far better.
I already made a custom texture for rainbow road.

Ok, I need someone to host this.

wow foxblitz,your real funny,hahahaano.

I just worked my.. ... ... hand off tonight, So it should definetly be up by tomorrow(IF i get a host =P)

EDIT:Well so much for gettin a host,foudn this free upload thingy >>'
Before I put out the mod though,Anyone know where I can host some screenies?

Shadow said:
wow foxblitz,your real funny,hahahaano.

I just worked my.. ... ... hand off tonight, So it should definetly be up by tomorrow(IF i get a host =P)

EDIT:Well so much for gettin a host,foudn this free upload thingy >>'
Before I put out the mod though,Anyone know where I can host some screenies?

http://www.imageshack.us/

Shadow said:
Yeah,but this version is by far better.
I already made a custom texture for rainbow road.

Ok, I need someone to host this.

i can host it, i have a working FTP server (cept i dont use it alot, and its shared by another person)

Why did you make it single cars? ;.;

The double cars were custom sprites, and thus more fun....or did you leave in the double cars, and you added the new cars?

/me thinks.....IDEA!! I'm gonna make SMS in a car! *shot*

Super mystic sonic said:
Why did you make it single cars? ;.;

The double cars were custom sprites, and thus more fun....or did you leave in the double cars, and you added the new cars?

I can answer this one, we removed the double cars...also the double cars were mostly made by me, granted skorne did a couple awesome ones, but mostly me, ya know >> *cries cause no one knows him*
anyways, they ended getting removed cause their concept was broken, they were designed for switching between the 2 drivers mid race, as each drivers stats were slightly different, with the newer version of SRB2 disabling changing chars while moving, it was a bit less effective and we opted to go back to single racers

but hey, we still have custom sprites, i mean in the pictures shadow posted, you can see Koopa troopa, and waluigi, both of whom were customs

I had to custom make Jim,that was painful enough.
Actually all the characters have been edited in 1 shape to another,soem far more extensively then others.We have alot of customs that include gir,waluigi,koopatroopa,drybones,birdo,and zim wasn't really custom,more like shranked and edited to be driving a car =D.
FEAR THE ZIM RACER...or the pig....

dkdka10wu.png

dkdka3a75pp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back