• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My sprites

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Told you they look weird. I'll insert a bullet into the picture if you insist CGX. Mind you that would just make it look worse.
What do you mean bullet?
I mean he has boobs. *shot a million times*

Question for the Sonic Next-Gen character wad.

Are you going to add the same abilities from Sonic The hedgehog(XBOX360) to this wad?

Example:
When you press the number 2(like from the bayside_hill.wad) your shoe changes blue which gives you max speed once you move.

Bullet

CrimsonGodX said:
The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Told you they look weird. I'll insert a bullet into the picture if you insist CGX. Mind you that would just make it look worse.
What do you mean bullet?
I mean he has boobs. *shot a million times*

I got confused. Sorry I'm not very good at reading. Well I'm sure my work is very bad anyway. Thanks for encouraging me and my paint work on the comp. (It was only a complete waste of time making it - copying it back and forth through 3 different paint programs) lol. *shot 1 million and 1 times* *ouch*

RgxSuperSonic said:
Draykon said:
I noticed the Next-Gen Team logo looks a tad off, I thought I'd try and do better.

It looks kinda plain, but I like it. :P

Thanks.

Also, I've updated the rails SOC to use the PLAYc sprites.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aji5iv
Interestingly, Sonic has some placeholder PLAYc sprites and turns invisible when he grinds, yet Knux sigsegvs. But my test shows that this will make a custom character use PLAYc.

little update:

Ok, I'm finally working on the NEW spin dash sprites, I got the positions of the shoes right, but now I gotta create more head angles If I'm lucky, I should be done with it today.

Draykon said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Draykon said:
I noticed the Next-Gen Team logo looks a tad off, I thought I'd try and do better.

It looks kinda plain, but I like it. :P

Thanks.

Also, I've updated the rails SOC to use the PLAYc sprites.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aji5iv
Interestingly, Sonic has some placeholder PLAYc sprites and turns invisible when he grinds, yet Knux sigsegvs. But my test shows that this will make a custom character use PLAYc.

I played with every character...except Sonic (even next gen Sonic) and got a single handler(): segment violation.

I've skimmed through this topic, so tell me if this has been suggested before, but you might want to use Things that are shown via. a model for decorations. It would make decorating the levels similiar to Sonic Next Gen much easier than creating the sceenery via FOFs. Besides, you will be able to get smoother surfaces that way. (walks off and works on slopes. Yup :D .)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back