Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, his head needs to turn in BOTH directions. But I'm sure you knew that already. Looks great, though.

fawfulfan said:
Also, his head needs to turn in BOTH directions. But I'm sure you knew that already. Looks great, though.

Senku's head does turn both directions. He just doesn't turn it towards us enough.

Re: Down with the Hedgies up with the humans!

Senku Niola said:
New screenshots. :D
srb20004-3.png

srb20005-5.png

FUNNY PICS. :D

you just killed sonic. what everything has too be humans. cause humans arent fast so youll have too make them run the speed of tails

cloudthefox123456789 said:
you just killed sonic. what everything has too be humans. cause humans arent fast so youll have too make them run the speed of tails

everything doesn't have to be human. And since Sonic breaks the laws of physics (a lot) I don't think that'll be necessary.

If you're going to post in a topic, can you at least say something meaningful? One-word posts like that are highly discouraged.

The MD5 message generally appears when you try to join a netgame that has a wad of the same filename as one of yours, but they aren't exactly the same. It's possible you and the host are using different versions.

Ok, since this was randomly moved to outdated I am stating that it is NOT outdated. I am already done converting all of the character frames and stats, I just lack any special socs right now, but the characters are playable. Links will not be released till a day or so after 2.0's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back