What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really been obsessed with Pokemon.

Lucario, Typhlosion and Zoroark.

Yeah, call me a newbie.

I always had something with the Pokemon Grovyle.

It's just awesome.

Here it is a little pic from him:

Grovyle.jpg

Cubone and Magikarp. Magikarp's such a great idea for a pokemon, I love it. At first he's just this pathetic piece of crap that can't even do anything, then you evolve him and suddenly he's the god of destruction. Seeing him evolve is like the most orgasmic thing in the game, I swear.

I thought this stayed dead? Right... cause it would make sense to bump a 2 year old topic just to mention the new dark fox type pokemon as your new favorite XD

Well whatever... Anyway I am a grass fanatic but when it comes down to it, I would say that Shiftry and Ludicolo are my top favorites since they're both based on two Yokai from Japanese mythology (Shiftry based on the designs of a Tengu, Ludicolo who although has a mexican attire, is really based on the designs of the Kappa).

Besides them, I also love Venasaur, Bellossome, Exeggutor, Roserade, and Tropius cause of either their tropical, jungle-like, or vivid appearance.

Last edited:
My favorite pokemon would have to be Lugia for two reasons 1) his appearance in pokemon XD gale of darkness as XD001 was awsome and 2) he's the pokemon I used to win the Johto league in pokemon silver version.

I'd guess my favorite pokemon would have to be my shiny Empoleon!!!

It's one of my starter pokemon.

My other favorite would be my level 93 deoxys.

I got it from a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back