Creepiest (non M rated) looking boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now tell me THIS isn´t creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLsDuvLB6jE

Heh, this boss isn´t as vissible in normal gameplay, but I coudn´t find a video where the screen looked as it is suppoused to and it showed the whole battle, well, what makes Hydrus so scary for me is how you can´t see his full body until it is right under you, also it´s scream and it´s depresssive music plus the dark color of the water made this boss for me the scariest one I have fought (Even if I could post M rated bosses here, I would still post Hyrdus.[

Despite having some of the most impossible bosses ever in Touhou, they actually are universally cute... The bosses from Zelda are weird but not usually too freaky... (Except in just a few cases)

So I'd have to say either The Shadow Nose, Marx Soul, The Dead Hand, or the Maneater.

EDIT: Names are links!

How can Marx be creepy, it is rather cute, it looks more like the plushy doll you would like to give to your girlfriend, Marx is not creepy at all.

Yeah...even in its winged form its so cuddly.
But if you mean scary like a barbie doll scary, then Marx scares the hell out of me.

Sonnarkku said:
How can Marx be creepy, it is rather cute, it looks more like the plushy doll you would like to give to your girlfriend, Marx is not creepy at all.
What about Marx SOUL? His death frame is also kind of crepy.

Sonnarkku said:

Bolded text is PRECISELY the reason why its creepy. Of course, I don't have any say because I've always thought Tails Doll was the cutest thing to happen to the Sonic franchise until Cream. It wasn't until I started frequenting forums that I realized just how much everybody hates it.

EDIT: And for the record, I was originally going to do Wham-Bam Jewel, but decided that Marx Soul was much more deranged.

JEV3 said:
Sonnarkku said:

Bolded text is PRECISELY the reason why its creepy. Of course, I don't have any say because I've always thought Tails Doll was the cutest thing to happen to the Sonic franchise until Cream. It wasn't until I started frequenting forums that I realized just how much everybody hates it.

EDIT: And for the record, I was originally going to do Wham-Bam Jewel, but decided that Marx Soul was much more deranged.
Yeah... I know... But there's something about that blank stare....

God, bigboi, that was pretty freaky.

Now that JEV3 brought up Wham Bam Jewel, it isn't the scariest boss but it is creepy that you never see anything but his face and hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back