• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sally.wad (Beta download available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering it's bumped now, does anyone have Dp's email? I would like to port this to 2.0.6 seeing as she is one of my favorite characters.

The whole point is that Snipe asked for permission to release them, and Dr.Pepper said yes. He gave us all the ported wads for release. Seriously.

Edit: I read through the email again. He said he would let us release it on Wadbase, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
first I knew of the converted wad, of course I don't normally visit wadbase. Well, it looks like my 1.09.4 plans for her are back on for 2.0.6

I dunno if my OK would work. Although I started this wad I didn't really do much with it. Dr.P stopped existing soem time ago and I'm sure people want to convert all of his wads.

Well considering you had a hand in the wad I wanted, I would hope so. But seeing as how it's already finished I don't think it would be right for me to re-release her. The only influence I had was her pose on her character select picture, and I didn't even draw the one used in the wad.

My picture:
sally.png

Yours

Last edited:
Hey Chrispy I Can Make Wads So.. Need Help?

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Oh And Sally Dont Wear A Jacket

SHE COULD ACTUALLY SPINDASH?! ZOMG!!! O_o'
Really though, you've definitely watched more episodes than I did. :P There might be some evidence of her spindashing, but what about starting to spin while moving? I need to see if there's a Youtube video somewhere of her doing that...

Anyway, here's what her boredom and tipping sprites looks like. What do you guys think?
SALYC1.png
SALYZ5.png

You can tell I was in a hurry to edit amy.wad's OBJCTCFG into Sally's. >_> After making some more sprites, I'm gonna put "can only spindash while standing". How's that?
Since this is the latest sprite shown, I'm just going to say that:
Banding, low-contrast, and sell-out (I think that's how its spelled.) aren't everything people want to see in a sprite.

Those sprites were made when we didn't have as much freedom of color choices as we do now. It's not fair to criticize it for lacking colors when there simply wasn't a big selection back then.
Dr. Pepper doesn't even visit the community anymore, so it's a moot point.

It's really nice to see that someone knows a bit about actual spriting though. Usually terms like banding and selout aren't heard of around here. Sadly this was made long ago when I didn't know what they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back