• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Djeremy is right on the money. Things like this take a LOT of effort that many people would not be willing to make, like myself lately.

I wonder how long before someone says "lol SRB"3" "

School, Jobs, life and the oh-so-popular laziness! (I am not saying the Srb3&K team is lazy just have lives and other stuff to do.)

HMS, you will understand if you work on something. Like rpgmaker for instance! I like making rpgs, but after 1 week of working on it I lose interest in it and cancel it sooner or later.

Okay I see well making things like games and stuff really isn't my thing (mostly because I can never figure out the programs used to make the games) I'm really more of the kind of guy who waits for other people to release their stuff (one sonic fangame I'm curently waiting on ,for example, is sonic GL).

Would you please stop posting such contentless posts? I mean, I like to know some people can't wait for the mod, but these posts just don't add anything to the topic.

Would you please stop posting such contentless posts? I mean, I like to know some people can't wait for the mod, but these posts just don't add anything to the topic.

sasukeuzamaki said:
i like it alot. its good
... Really?

So, on an average, this will be finished in 1-2 years?

... Really?

So, on an average, this will be finished in 1-2 years?
...Sigh.

Filio, you should know the answer to that by now.

"When it's done."

I'm sure a majority of the team have a lot of other important things to attend to more so than a batch of (epic) levels. Not all of them are in grade school anymore.

So just be patient. (lolsure)

Wow, This is cool. I like the way you change it from 2-D to 3-D. Are you guys also going to put the same music that the game Sonic 3 And Knuckles has? Isn't it going to be hard doing the stuff with all those abilities. I think it can be edited with a soc editor.

I'm working on a remastered soundtrack, which is basically just what S3&K would sound like if originally made for SRB2.

Well, to be honest, progress is going really slowly right now, and is mostly soccing and coding rather than anything we can actually show off, like graphics and maps.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been spending the majority of my leisure time playing TF2 ever since I got a laptop that could run it. And I have other music requests to fulfill once I'm done depriving myself of sleep trying not to suck as spy.

So, there's not much to say on the music end.

I don't know about anyone else, but my life kinda sped up over the last few months in such a way that left SRB2 behind, so I don't have anything new LRZ2 progress. Now's not the time or place for details, though.

I totally forgot about this. I'll get the map from my PC to my Laptop and should have some time to work on it at the end of next week.

Now that I have gotten back into playing S3K, I have a few(well, a lot of) questions.

1. Will there be new linedefs to make things like the cannonball launcher in Carnival Night work?
2. Will the bosses be the same, as in working the same?
3. Super Emeralds. There MUST be super emeralds in this mod. No question about it. Not saying that you should bring back Hyper Sonic, though. Just the super emeralds.
4. Will there be an auto executing linedef special for The Doomsday Zone so that Sonic auto turns super there?
5. How exactly will Sonic fight Knux in Hidden Palace?
6. Will this mod include FuriousFox's Super Monitor so that one could emulate debug mode?

More later.

Last edited:
What would be the use of that?

You're thinking of this sector effect.

About the first one, because it's awesome, in my opinion. And the second one; I didn't know about that that effect.

Anyway, here's more:

7. What about special stages? Will they be round, or will you guys be lame and make them flat?
8. Sonic & Tails option MUST be in this mod. This should be easy, as it has been done before in SRB2JTE(did I hear something about the Tailsbot not being possible anymore?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back