SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very very good. here are all the goods and bads (in my opinion)

goods

levels done very well!
the way he grinds is cool!
the way he can use fly and power is cool!
sonic actually has an airboard

bads
he is a bit hard to steer
the factory level is almost impossible.

are there going to be other characters and other racers?

Hairwig said:
the way he can use fly and power is cool! <-- Too bad that's being taken out! :D
bads
he is a bit hard to steer <-- Not really, you've just gotta practice
the factory level is almost impossible. <-- Practice using the uberrun, it'll get easier.
are there going to be other characters and other racers? <-- Duh

camo man said:
Wasn't there a slopes exe in about the 1.09 era or so? If you could use slopes for this mod the levels would probably play much more smoothly. This is just a suggestion. I know that it would involve a lot ofrecoding since 1.09 is kinda old compared to 1.09.4 and has less compatable features.
I was thinking of that too. It would be a good idea, although it would be a pain to program.

Re: Knuckles rider and amy rider

Sonix said:
If there is can some one send my the dowload link from Knuckles rider and amy rider ?
Knuckles rider hasn't even been started.
Amy Rider currently doesn't work, besides I'm releasing another version soon. (once I can be bothered)

jet_the_hawk_06 said:
Has there been a jet wad created for this topic and if so is their a link to it :D

No there has not been a jet wad created specifically for this topic but here is the link to the only one in progress :D

Well, at least you used ONE capital letter, and you use better grammar than some of the new people do. Oh, and "their" refers to something in posession of multiple people, while "they're" refers to "They are" and "there" refers to a place or things like "Is there something here?"

Draykon said:
SMS, it's already WADded. Draykon has it on his harddrive. You can have it next release.

Hm...you talk like a father. "Daddy will get some candy for little Draykon, but only if Draykon is a good boy!"

Well, considering I'm some older than you, its weird.

Boinciel said:
jet_the_hawk_06 said:
Has there been a jet wad created for this topic and if so is their a link to it :D

No there has not been a jet wad created specifically for this topic but here is the link to the only one in progress :D

Well, at least you used ONE capital letter, and you use better grammar than some of the new people do. Oh, and "their" refers to something in posession of multiple people, while "they're" refers to "They are" and "there" refers to a place or things like "Is there something here?"
thats were your wrong, i made a jetrider.wad in this topic somewere, along with mightyrider.wad rougerider.wad and glenchlaxrider.wad

light dasher said:
Boinciel said:
jet_the_hawk_06 said:

thats were your wrong, i made a jetrider.wad in this topic somewere, along with mightyrider.wad rougerider.wad and glenchlaxrider.wad
Great would you 'relink' it to this page and there is like 87 pages to look through :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back