SONIC ADVANCE 3! No Hoax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is gonna rule!!! I mean, just look at it.

Pros
No Shadow or Rouge.
Remake of crackers/chaotix. (Just look at some of the stages, they look just like them)
Only Sonic/Knuckles/Tails/Amy/Cream.

Cons
??????????

Yeah, I read somthing about it on Sonic HQ. I saw some really nice screen shots. I still think that They should make a Sonic Adventure 3....Sonic battle's pretty good, but annoying at parts. I still think that a Sonic Advance 3 sounds fun, but what will they call the last zone.......... XXX zone??? Ewwww.....I'm just gonna' stop thinking about it.

All it's using is the concept of having two characters at once. I always thought they should do this, actually, ever since Sonic 2 when Tails followed Sonic around. Provided he follows correctly, it could be quite a blast to play.

Here's to hoping they don't ruin it.

It has been said that characters will not get lost as they are very important to the gameplay. It has also been said that one or two levels will require cream/tails/knuckles, to reachhigher places.

Sonic Advance 3?

MORE LIEK CHATOIX ADVANSE 3 LOL AM I RITE?!!~

Seriously though, I'll wait until I learn more about the game before I pass judgement. Right now, it looks very interesting.

Sonic Advance 2 is a great game. As long as they don't try to ruin the great gameplay with this modification, this'll be great. I always wanted to see Sonic tagging behind Knuckles back in the Genesis days =P

On a side note, I love SA2, but I've never beaten it. Those 7 Bonus Stage Tokens are tough to find, let alone complete the stages.

I think Sa3 definitely has potential, so long as they don't use special stages similar to those in Sa2. Man, do I ever hate Zero... :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back