sonic and co in super smash bros wii!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though, I think that Sonic or Megaman would be worth mentioning if they were in the game. I mean, they like to keep secrets, but not like this. Not usually anyway.

To clarify Snake's belonging in SSBB, remember that at one point, he too was a Nintendo character. Metal Gear was an original NES which Ninty bought full license to until it got old and expired. So in a way, Nintendo still had a bit of right to put Snake in, even if Kojima begged and pleaded on his knees. :P

Sonic? He competed with Mario back in the SNES days and there was quite a huge rivalry back then which caused the two to do some awfully nasty stuff to each other.

Don't think Nintendo's gonna instantly forgive and give him instant publicity just like that. :| Besides, you think you're gonna see any Sega Reps going on their knees and beg anytime soon? Kojima's just plain weird, the rest actually have business sense. :P

I'm so gonna get pwned aren't I?

Actually, Miyamoto said he'd like to do a project with Yuji Naka, so it could be a possibility. Very unlikely, but it could happen.

Well...since they did say they would have a wide selection of genesis games, they could put sonic in SSBB. We'll see.

Ahem......

You want Sega and Nintendo doing a project together?

Look at F-zero GX for the cube.

Bouncy stop acting like a noob or I'll show you why they gave Shadow guns! Seriosly proof read before submitting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back