Anyone planning to do anything special for SRB2ME's release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be, if they were still around in Ultimate.

No tokens for you fools! Muahaha.

(Also, no, I didn't collect any emeralds in my Ultimate run. So it's still valid. =P)

MattW_CFI said:
That would be, if they were still around in Ultimate.

No tokens for you fools! Muahaha.

(Also, no, I didn't collect any emeralds in my Ultimate run. So it's still valid. =P)
wait what really

I will make a coop server the instant i'm finished downloading it to play it with other people and suffer with them.

I'll probably start working on the ME version of my special OC, Djermegandre. I'll also try to get my map creating skills up to speed so I can create a few maps. 100%-ing the SP campaign is also a must.

I wasn't asking someone to make one, I was thinking about the possibility of it. I'm sure it can be done, but you never know with STJR.

Would be easier to change the source code, but I suppose you could just make a copy of the IWAD with all the rings and such stripped out.

Ultimate isn't really something that's intended to be taken seriously. It's for the ultra-hardcore who are just bored and wanna do something silly. It's not something we want to encourage in multiplayer, that's for sure.

You could, if you wanted, copy and paste the single player stages into a WAD, and remove all the rings, star posts, and powerups, but you wouldn't be able to emulate the "start with 1 life" part.

Mystic said:
Ultimate isn't really something that's intended to be taken seriously. It's for the ultra-hardcore who are just bored and wanna do something silly. It's not something we want to encourage in multiplayer, that's for sure.

You could, if you wanted, copy and paste the single player stages into a WAD, and remove all the rings, star posts, and powerups, but you wouldn't be able to emulate the "start with 1 life" part.

But that takes more effort than going through Ultimate itself. Couldn't you just have disabled Ultimate in multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back