SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not your fault nobody's using the EXE. This mod just suffers from SRB2JTE syndrome. Look at all those servers that use SRB2JTE.wad. The same thing is happening here.

You could tell everyone to delete the old files and start playing with new, renamed files. SRB2Riders.srb, Sonicrider.plr, etc.

Yeah, like SRB2Riders reads WADs backwards, so you need to reverse all the names, scramble the nodes, make it so that the [letter]_start is after [letter]_end, etc. Except now everyone would know the method, you'll have to make your own.

Then like I said, scramble the nodes, and have SRB2Riders.exe read them in a diffeerent way. Of course, then we couldn't load WADs in SRB2Riders, unless if loading the WAD didn't work, it would load it like normal SRB2, and that would take a lot of programming.

I dowloaded the program and everything. Could you stop being a jerk wiseman and tell us how to use the program (i unzipped it and everything)

BTW "I'll Begin," you'r sig is coded wrong. You need an end tag for that size 10 begin tag.

Yuni said:
I dowloaded the program and everything. Could you stop being a jerk wiseman and tell us how to use the program (i unzipped it and everything)
Missing dll-files? Or can't start the EXE because it just suddenly crashes after you start it up?
Yuni said:
BTW "I'll Begin," you'r sig is coded wrong. You need an end tag for that size 10 begin tag.
He has an end tag for the size... the size tags just don't work.

Vash said:
The Blue Panther said:
Vash said:
He has an end tag for the size... the size tags just don't work.

The size tags, i think there are disabled now.
They've been disabled for a few days now, if a week.

They're disabled permenantly because people abused them in the past and it's real annoying to see people use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back