SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Air Ride system? I'm not sure it would work out great. Newbies won't really enjoy barely getting rings while getting shot out of nowhere. We could try in a beta level, though.

Well, if you put match into this, even though some newbies would have a hard time, they could still just play regular match or just play with their friends. I think a match stage might be a good idea.

If a match level were made I think strafe would be used a bit more.
It would be cool if you could shoot rings sideways :o

I think you should make cutscenes and a 1 player story line. Nobody really plays with me on srb2riders so I think you could do that and addbots to play it. Its not really fun playing by yourself. :cry:

One? I count three.
1. The first post is CZ's, even though Dark Mystic started the topic.
2. The status bar says the topic title is "Mig's Taco Madness"
3. The topic listing says it's Moonlander's topic.

Edit: No wait, number 2 appears to be an IE glitch.

CZ64 just deleted a buncha posts, that's all 1 is.
And 3 just probably happened because CZ64 didn't wait during the post delete process.

And as for 2, you're just wierd...

mutilplayer

Im having trouble with splitscreen mode. The problem is that the second player cant move and is stuck in the same spot. I really miss my sonicriders game and my bro does because we sold our ps2 and got a wii. :cry:

Thanks, Im going to try that out and I did some experiments. Add sonic.plr in and be sonic and go off a ramp, then sonic will go super sonic. bonus: let sonic be right before amy after the ramp. it will look like super sonic humping Amy. :lol:

Suggestion for SRB2 Riders have to hud change color, and don't use lives in race.

And where is the source code for the updated version?

It'll be on the SVN when I get around to it.

Anyways, found a couple bugs with Digital Dimension, and missed my chance to point them out to CZ:

1. You never fixed that death pit after the first ramp, people can still get stuck in it.
2. The sky changers are for everyone. Leading to wierd results.

(off topic Hey drayken I was playing with you. You were amy.offtopic) (bug) I get stuck in the door on digital dimension when you teleport.

Draykon said:
1. You never fixed that death pit after the first ramp, people can still get stuck in it.
It's fixed. The only part that isn't are some edges. Walk around until you find the death pit.

Draykon said:
2. The sky changers are for everyone. Leading to wierd results.
Haven't seen that. The linedef executors clearly state that it's only for the player who triggered it. But I'll take a look at it.

I also found out about players getting stuck on that zoom tube. I'll make a quick release soon enough, removing the whole thing.

And the zoom tube on White Forest, will simply have an invisible floor, so that people won't suddenly fall when the zoom tube is finished.

I was starting working on a waverider for this, but got caught up on another project and couldn't continue. If you want the few sprites I did do, here they are:

playa1cr5.png

playa5uw5.png

play0gu0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back