Suggestions

Blacklightning said:
The vacuums are worse. How many people here can honestly say they managed any of them the first time without dying?
Me. I managed all of them on first try except the ERZ1 one which took me three tries:

1. Died because I didn't get air on time.
2. Died because I didn't do the platforming quick enough.
3. Finished the level.

In other words, every trap killed me once and then I knew what to do. This is fair I guess.

More of a technical suggestion more than anything, but it's been bugging me for quite some time.

In the intro, it's stated that sonic rushes through stages, bounces off of springs, and zooms through loops to get to green forest city.

Maybe we shouldn't mention loops at all, seeing as how they're relatively impossible in this game?

Kaysakado said:
Allow for turning while riding a waterslide, just make it so that your controls are based as if you were facing forward. It could make waterslide more useful for Match/CTF maps because, you know, you can actually AIM.

Well, you should be able to turn 90 degrees left or right anyway.

Super_Sonix2.0.67 said:
Make Light dash in a box as a special ability.

1: No, that's a broken overpowered move.
2: Being in a box would do nothing.

ANYWAY SUGGESTIONS

Make a Peel-Out type of option, as in, a character NOT spinning in a dash and using their run pose instead. You are vulnerable to attacks, but you don't curl up in a ball when you do it.

And an option to use different sprites for Spindashing/Peel-outs.

D00D64 said:
Super_Sonix2.0.67 said:
Make Light dash in a box as a special ability.

1: No, that's a broken overpowered move.
2: Being in a box would do nothing.
The Light Speed Dash is not broken or otherwise overpowered. It isn't in classic Sonic, and it doesn't add much to gameplay, so it was removed. The key it used was also removed.

Mystic said:
The Light Speed Dash is not broken or otherwise overpowered. It isn't in classic Sonic, and it doesn't add much to gameplay, so it was removed. The key it used was also removed.

Ah.

I dunno, I kinda felt overpowered in match to ME at least.

BlazingPhoenix said:
Super Boxes for match: Steals another player's super form and all their rings.
How completely overpowered would that be? And what would it do if nobody is super at the moment? And most importantly, the player who gets all his rings stolen is now an easy target.

Yeah I think so, too. This would make going super kind of useless since nobody would want to collect all emeralds anymore...

D00D64 said:
Black Emerald (Multi) - Only appears if someone is Super for over one minute. If someone picks it up and touches a Super character, they instantly die, no points awarded. If a Super character picks it up, it just disappears, and respawns later. Basically, it stops people who've been just running around the whole match hoarding rings and emeralds without playing much until they overpower everyone with super abilities.
Super already gets exponentially nerfed after about five minutes, when the player starts taking 20 rings damage per hit instead of 10, then 40 after 10 minutes, then 80 after 15, then 160 after 20...

It doesn't need to be nerfed more, trust me.

D00D64 said:
Black Emerald (Multi) If someone picks it up and touches a Super character, they instantly die,

No way! There are many other ways to fight super players other than that!

Basically, it stops people who've been just running around the whole match hoarding rings and emeralds without playing much until they overpower everyone with super abilities.

Pftt, It is their reward since it is unlikly get the 7 before another team/enemy grabs one.(Then they have to fight them.)

This all depends on how many there are of course.

I have to say, If you go super you be come completely defense.

BlazingPhoenix said:
Super Boxes for match: Steals another player's super form and all their rings.

Recycle box *cough cough*

ninja'd

Super already gets exponentially nerfed after about five minutes, when the player starts taking 20 rings damage per hit instead of 10, then 40 after 10 minutes, then 80 after 15, then 160 after 20...
Whoa, Thanks for the info.

Autosaver said:
If someone on your team has emeralds. And if they sigsev/quit/spectate. All there emeralds should transfer to someone on your team.

I say they should explode from where the player stood during that time, and bounce around a bit before disappearing and starting the reappearing again.

D00D64 said:
Black Emerald (Multi) - Only appears if someone is Super for over one minute. If someone picks it up and touches a Super character, they instantly die, no points awarded. If a Super character picks it up, it just disappears, and respawns later. Basically, it stops people who've been just running around the whole match hoarding rings and emeralds without playing much until they overpower everyone with super abilities.

I suggested the black emerald as a joke for match that when it appears, which would be very rarely and maybe only every 50 or so matches. Any player who grabs it can go hyper. The only catch is, you may be faster, but you can only ram people. This forces the emeralds out of that super player, they detransform, and the hyper player goes normal too, all the emeralds disappear when both players detransform. If you hit a normal player it would just stun them/ hurt frame with no damage.

I would like water run to be made a separate property from swim. I mean, Tails runs like an airboat (propeller tails) and therefore should be able to run on water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allowjoins off 10:00

Its in the game? D: How does SRB2 know the time(timezones)?

I say they should explode from where the player stood during that time, and bounce around a bit before disappearing and starting the reappearing again.

I agree, its unfair how someone on your team just crashes once you give him all 7 emeralds.

Or if you get hit and someone gets it and he quits.

No it isn't. He bolded the suggestion himself. I changed it to what it is supposed to be now. If the devs add it, it will be rebolded.

Allowjoins off 10:00

Its in the game? D: How does SRB2 know the time(timezones)?
That would be great. EDIT: i edited my post beacause i was sure nope would post a reply before me about that.

That is what I am saying. Allowjoins off 10:00 isn't in the game. If it was in the game, I bet it would go by the host's system clock, or maybe it is supposed to be the time that it is supposed to set off.

I don't think it will be implemented.

Torgo said:
That is what I am saying. Allowjoins off 10:00 isn't in the game. If it was in the game, I bet it would go by the host's system clock, or maybe it is supposed to be the time that it is supposed to set off.

Well the time the host haves on his or on her HUD.

Torgo said:

Or it could just be SRB2 time. (Several MMO's use its own timezone)

I thought that would be a countdown setting.
Code:
allowjoins off 10:00
meaning either disable joins for 10 minutes or disable joins IN 10 minutes.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back