SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I could make it better (or mabey I might make a SE version, but it depends...). As you might have seen before, I've made a WAD that would change SRB2Riders to include Sonic Circuit with rings. I will only give it out by PM at the moment, but the final mod that I'll make for SR2Riders (or mabey the start of SRB2Riders SE) might include more levels.

(Note: SRB2Riders SE is not yet comfermed as one of my projects yet)

I'll Begin said:
Ok. Then make it better. >_>

When I can, I will. I might even make a single player mode, if I can get it so that you can race agenst bots in single player. Mabey I might even make race maps that are like... from A to B.

Ok then Adam, fine. You go make it yourself. Make it perfect, have working tricks, type shortcuts, air meters, air limits, bots to race against in SP, and all that jazz.
And then, when you have no idea what you're doing, it'll be your own damn problem.

As for you Nomekop, we don't fucking care what you think you're going to do. You haven't been helping us at all. You've just been pointing out flaws in your own characters. The only characters that are supported by this mod are the ones included. Any other characters, or modifications to them, are not our fucking problem.

Well, maybe I should say not CZ's fucking problem, but that's far less intense.

In digital demention, there is a huge problem that make the level unplayable. Everyone gets caught in the first white transport, unmoving, in zoom tube. It works fine in single player, but the players seem to get caught on each other.

And this wouldn't be a problem, but tails pickup is off.......

Draykon said:
Ok then Adam, fine. You go make it yourself. Make it perfect, have working tricks, type shortcuts, air meters, air limits, bots to race against in SP, and all that jazz.
And then, when you have no idea what you're doing, it'll be your own damn problem.

*Clears throat*

I was only saying that I was going to work on it, and try to make it better. Those were just ideas as to how I could go foward when I have the skills needed.

Besides, if I WAS going to do somthing like that, I would turn it into my own mod (while crediting you lot for helping out), SRBRiders XD. I've even got some plans for it, if only just a few bits and pieces about what I would do with it.

anybody know how to help me with srb2 riders?

how come when i download srb2 riders and i get the right dll files it says i fail for doing something and modyfing a file can anybody help me?

Umm...i 'could' help, but i need more explenation...and...did you press that send button twice??

On the other note...everytime I get 164 rings it crashes...halp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back