Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimberWolf said:
Considering the fact that you're pissing off a fellow Canadian.......................

.....What?
I'm sorry, but how in the world does that have to do with anything? Sure, i'm Canadian, but that dosen't mean anything here, does it?

Oh, and am I pissing you off doing this? I'll say it again: That dosen't mean anything here, does it?

Oh, one last thing:
If he thinks you are flaming him then it is agent the rules.
Please point me to a link stating that these forums operated by democracy.

jojo777 said:
If you weren't so bothered by the name noone would call you it.

At least Boinciel removed it from his sig when I asked him to.

And I'm not bothered by it when it's only used at SVMB. It's only when it's used OUTSIDE of SVMB that I get bothered by it.

...dude, how can it not bother you from SVMB when you are banned from SVMB.

It's only when it's used OUTSIDE of SVMB that I get bothered by it.
Sorry, I don't think you are going to get any sympathy for that. :(

Spazzo said:
So what? It's still only for SVMB, and I can kinda see what it is people at SVMB are posting.

Spazzo said:

<insert flame and rant here>

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
So what? It's still only for SVMB, and I can kinda see what it is people at SVMB are posting.
BANDODGE </tron>
Spazzo said:

:O :O :O :O Wow that, like, totally changes my feelings against you, TimberWaffle.

Spazzo said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
BANDODGE </tron>
Spazzo said:

:O :O :O :O Wow that, like, totally changes my feelings against you, TimberWaffle.

nO u

No, thread not over, but this discussion ends now. Both parties in this argument are tempbanned. We will not tolerate this sort of thing here.

Getting back to the main topic.

Hi im dD_Daz I am 14 and I live in statesboro georgia oh and merry christmas!

kora_da_hedgehog said:
um hi i just downloaded srb2 and i dont rememb how to down load wads and i have none

You go to the releases section of the forum and basically click on anything... anything at all.

Or you can go to the addons section of the website and...click on anything.

Hi I'm windsock and I learned about this site from kaleth on the Streets of Rage Remake boards. If ya'll are fans of SOR, you should check it out! The site is in my profile.
Anyways I'm 15 and I just found out about this project and it looks awesome! In fact, I'm downloading it right now!

Have you checked out the site in my profile? Streets of Rage Remake comes out Dec. 31! And thanks for the welcome!

I am ezzidio3 [I know werid name] i love sonic i have almost every sonic game i love making good friends i live Florida FL and i am 14 and i'm glad to be part of this group.

(Been meanin' to do this for awhile.)
'ello! For those of you that don't know me, I'm BlueZero4. I originally intended to start off with character wadding, but then an error got in my way (for every wad I made), so I dived in head-first and started making levels. At the moment, none of my wads have gotten out into the community at large and only one (working) wad has gotten off my computer. I plan to send a (revolutionary) level in to the level contest, so you might consider rembering my name.

Believe it or not my name, BlueZero4, has a history, as names should:
fav color/Gunstar Super Heroes char + Best game ever
Blue + Zero 4
BlueZero4

And that, is the power of Algebra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back