Heil Hilter!

What do you think of our new ways?

• It's the greatest thing ever! I love our leader!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Our leader is great! I agree!

• How could there possibly be anything wrong? Smiles abroad!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I know exacly wh they are doing this.
April Fools Day.
And I think it was Shuffle's idea, becuase Shuffle has the Nazi logo as his avatar before this BS is happened.

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
Ok, I know exacly wh they are doing this.
April Fools Day.
And I think it was Shuffle's idea, becuase Shuffle has the Nazi logo as his avatar before this BS is happened.
Obviously! Just go with the flow, have some fun.

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
It was my own head that sparked this madness.

Though at the time, it was the "Obey Mystic" MB. But you know how ideas go as they travel down the line...

I'd say we all played a part in this. I'm the one that initiated the "Lets do an April Fools joke". Playah ended up coming up with this idea. I personally wanted to shut down the boards, but this is way more fun. ;)

I personally came up with the whole idea on the Nazi names/avatars/banner, so you can thank me for those. :D

Lucky me, I'm a blond haired, blue-eyed guy.

Err, no, that's not right. I used to have blond hair. Also, I might be associated with Jews because I am a believer in Christ, so I think I should run. Soon.

My moms family was in the holocaust, and alot of them died because they were jewish. This april fools joke is ticking me off!

This isn't something to joke around about! I'm not trying to be a party pooper put this isn't as funny as it is annoying.

Ronin, a joke is called a joke, because it is meant to be humorous, not to be taken literally, like you are doing now.

Obviously this is something you don't understand too well...

Sorry to go overboard but I'm in a really bad mood.

And yes, I know it's not supposed to be taken literally but it's still annoying.

You know, referring to Hitler or Nazis doesn't necessarily refer to the Holocaust. It's just like how referring to Sega doesn't necessarily refer to Sonic. Because.. yeah. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back