How far are you all? (Maybe spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I'm on Castle Eggman with Sonic. (Act 2 lags too much for me)
-I'm at Deep Sea with Knuckles, with 6 Emeralds.
-Didn't get any secrets yet.

After finally getting through ERZ1 I died after a continue at the part of ERZ2 where you go out into the rocky bit, there is a countdown but you have nowhere to get air.

After finally getting through ERZ1 I died after a continue at the part of ERZ2 where you go out into the rocky bit, there is a countdown but you have nowhere to get air.

[spoiler:8ff3f97800]After getting out, run to your left. You will see a strange platform, and a huge rock on your left. You are suppossed to get to the platform, so you change gravity, and then fall to the rock, where there´s the air bubble (in the ceiling).

If you have Tails or Knuckles, it´s easier to just find the sneakers before that room, and run to the other side in one go, or just climb or fly to the air bubble.[/spoiler:8ff3f97800]

Sonic -> Emeralds : 7/7 Levels : 100%
Tails -> Emeralds : 7/7 Levels : 100%
Knux -> Emeralds : 7/7 Levels : 100%

Emblems : 38/40

Fdsfds... where could Sonic's Emblem be in ERZ2...?

Also, There's the *Finish 1P mode within 23 minutes* and I cannot say how will that go, as ERZ is the most time I waste on.

[spoiler:077fac0b37]Wait till you try to get Knux's and Tails Emblem in ERZ1. -_-[/spoiler:077fac0b37]

I've been loving it so far but....Knuckles' path in ERZ1...The upside down gliding sequence....

GAH

It´s REALLY easy, here´s an awesome tip: Glide to the wall, then press spin to jump back facing the same direction, and glide and turn left. Repeat. It´s a lot easier than pressing jump on each wall.

Ouch! Is there emblems on ERZ2?? I thought it didn´t have any (I didn´t see a second page on Statistics).

I´m still currently getting the earlier emblems.

Knuckles MetalMind said:
Ouch! Is there emblems on ERZ2?? I thought it didn´t have any (I didn´t see a second page on Statistics).

Yep, there is, Tails was the easiest to find, Knux was found by pure random.

Theres 6 Save Files... Im planning on 3 of them Have the 3 chars completed with 0 emeralds the other 3 with 7 emeralds. Anyway. Sonic No Emerald in Castle Eggman... Tails No Emerald in Egg Rock Zone (tips to beat the boss?) and Knuckles No Emerald in Egg Rock Zone (tips to beat the boss again?

Kaysakado said:
  • I've found TUNES 500, though I haven't gotten it to play the legit way. (Which, if I read the source code correctly, is to watch the credits while you have all emblems)

Ah, but what is this a tribute to?

SonicX8000 said:
[spoiler:a31d0eca2b]Take the path on the right at the beginning after teh ambush room. Then, jump into the lava fall on your left. Use your temporary invincibility to go through it.[/spoiler:a31d0eca2b]

SonicX8000 said:
Wait till you try to get Knux's and Tails Emblem in ERZ1. -_-
lol, those were so annoying to get.

SSNTails said:
Well, how should I know? D=

SSNTails said:
Kaysakado said:
  • I've found TUNES 500, though I haven't gotten it to play the legit way. (Which, if I read the source code correctly, is to watch the credits while you have all emblems)

The player? STJr?

Here's my current progress
Sonic: ERZ 6/7 emeralds
Tails: Done 7/7 emeralds
Knux:: ERZ 7/7 emeralds
Bonus emblems 1, 2, and 4 earned
[spoiler:d158ef4483]SRB1 unlocked[/spoiler:d158ef4483]
[spoiler:d158ef4483]Pope RedXVI found[/spoiler:d158ef4483]
Spring Hill unlocked (old unlockable from 1.09.4)

I'm currently at ERZ2 with Sonic. I've gotten six emeralds. The main turnoff is that ERZ2 sigsevs like you would not believe, so I'm largely discouraged from playing it.

SSNTails said:
It reminds me of the endings to Earthworm Jim, and figuring that you're a fan of the lad (or so I figure) it would make sense, right? right?

Whackjood said:
It reminds me of the endings to Earthworm Jim, and figuring that you're a fan of the lad (or so I figure) it would make sense, right? right?

Close, but no cigar. Try again.

I'm at Egg Rock Zone with 2 lives, no continues, and six emeralds as Sonic. I may have to start a new game, because I don't expect to be making it to the end (much less with the last emerald) in the state I'm saved in.

I was at ERZ2, but through some weird glitch, I've beaten the game. I was playing a netgame with my friend last night, made it to ERZ2 with all emeralds, then the game crashed on both of us and when I started it up this morning my save said "Completed!"

I have no idea what happened, but I'm glad it did. I hate ERZ2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back