SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
   ______________     ___  _________    _________  _________    __________     ____________________
  (__     ____   `.  /   //   __    `. /   ______//   ___   \  /   ____   \   /                    /
     /   /    |    |/   //   /  \    //   /____  /   /___|   |/   /____\__/  /      _______       /
 ___/   ´----´    //   //   /   /   //   ______//   __    _,´|_______    \  /______/      /      /
`-.         ___,-´/   //   /__,´   //   /____  /   /  \   \  /  \____/   /            _,-´      /
  /   /-._   `-. /___//_________,-´/_________//___/    \___| \__________/        _,-´      _,-´
 /   / __ `-._  `-._    __________________   ________   _________   ________   /      _,-´ ________________
(___/ /__`-._ `-._  `-._ `-.____________,´ ,´   _____/,´  __     \,´   _____/ /      /  ,-´_______________/
  _______________ `-._  `-.    _________  |___ `--.  /   /  |   //   /       /      /  _________________
 /               `-._ `-._ `-. `-._   ,´ _____\    |/   |__/   //   |_____  /      /  /                 /
/____________________`-._ `-._`-._ `-.\ \________,´ \________,´ \________/ /______/  /_________________/
                              `-._`-._
                                  `-._)
=PP

PS: Courier sucks, try Courier New or Fixedsys

Are you going to make the jump sheild invisible,? or are you just going to leave it as it is?

Well, when Riders7 is loaded, and you use the second jump, you see the speaciel frames

Speaking of Riders7...I hope CZ changes the special frame (or whatever it is). It looks wierd when you turn into that Super Sonic.

methadis2.png

loock what i made, sonic doing a methad

lololpiesUPARCHARS

Come on, can't we forget about Super characters?

They're supposed to be an afterthought, an extra thing, like in Sonic 2...

Not a ZOMGLIEKOMG n00b thing.

Just because of this forum, I now hate super characters. >_>

On another note, the mod looks cool.

Oh ok. I've beaten it and im currently trying to get the chaos emerald board so sonic can turn super sonic.

Sorry if I'm off topic, I just felt like saying that for some strange reason. :lol:

I just watched a video of Egg Facory. It looks long. It also looks awsome. I can't wait for Egg Factory. Oh, how are we going to make that light beam thing that you ride on (it is in the pic at the top of the page)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back