MegaMan Star Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hes a robot that goes around shooting other robots and he has a human head remember megaman legends that game is retartded

Speedylizzard14 said:
Megaman is worse than bakugan...

First off, there's no reason why, and second, you're saying that Bakugan is bad when there have only been three or four episodes of the anime aired here. It's barely started, so there really isn't enough to form an opinion on right now.

Dash. said:
Well hes a robot that goes around shooting other robots and he has a human head remember megaman legends that game is retartded

Uhhhhhhhh...your point is? Megaman Legends had only two games (until recently; there is now one you can download on your cell phone) before it was deemed not popular enough to continue (see parenthesized comment).

Please think about what could happen when fans of the community hear about all of this ranting and raving...if you don't have anything nice to say about Megaman--or anything else for that matter--w/o giving a very good reason why, don't post it here. It just wastes everyone's time, and the SRB2 community would be reflected negatively by this.

Now...maaaaake the Megaman waaaaad...you know you want to... XD

It's no different than when Megaman Battle Network 4, 5, and 6 had Boktai crossovers. Just as Star Force is a continuation of Battle Network, so also is Lunar Knights a continuation of Boktai. Wait, it was taken out, you say? That's why I can't seem to find the crossover. Or maybe you need to do the crossover event with Lunar Knights first and Cross Brother Band with Star Force, despite what the Undersquare guide says. I may have to look into that one...I don't really know how, though, when I'm not in their forum...

Speedylizzard14 said:
If you do make the mod, A Megaman Loving noob will be born.

Well, that's better than a plain old SRB2 n00b. *world of pain'd* I think it would be interesting to see Xovers btwn Megaman and Sonic. I don't know how it would translate to other people, but maybe we will see something grow here. (MegamanRB1? *sniped*)

An entity better known as personal opinion. You can't seem to grasp that concept, can you? D:

Well hes a robot ...

... and he has a human head

Uh huh. Humanoid robot - androids, ever heard of them?

Why does everyone hate Megaman? He has far more games than sonic and mario. The gameplay is excellent in most games. But yeah, starforce and battlenetwork didn't appeal to me. I prefer the traditional 2D sidecrollers than those RPG ones. I don't care for RPGs much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back