MegaMan Star Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
SparkTheHedgehog said:
Geo Stealar is Emo, Omega-Xis is impatient and Bass pawns all of those characters.

Dude if you Think geo stelar is emo that means neku (from its a wonderful world) is emo. if you still think that then I suggest playing both games.
bass would get owned by bly (starforce's bass) any way getting back on subject please make the megaman wads it'll be excellent.

EDIT!!! just noticed something. megaman and sonic are similar.megaman and sonic are almost in the same predicament with sucky new games (except for sonic rush,sonic rush adventure,and all the new megaman games. they rock.)
plus the fact that their nicknames are the blue bomber ( megaman) and the blue blur. (sonic) if they teamed up they could possibly tip the video game world over!

Dude, awesome idea... Back to original topic, plz.

@ Ninja: We have a SF2 topic already, go find it and post stuff there; makes for more publicity for my topic. ^_^

Welp starforce is going to be probalt the closest thing ever to NT warrior, with its sequal's and extra features, now there going to have a 3rd,one where ,Zolo ,might be a Zero type guy,Geo's,megaman off course, and Bud will probaly be like a Fire/gutsman,agian.

Oh and fc on starforce 2 is
2750-2716-0041 If anyone wants any card in the game , thats on my fc thing tell me, and you must atleat beat Mu and have a link power over 600
cause I'm not adding any wimps,and sometimes I use the Tribeking code when I feel like it so watch out. oh and the reason my link power is probaly at 400 is cause I did that megaman rouge thing. my health right now is 2150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back