SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many characters are going to be in SRB2 Riders anyway? and is wave and storm going to be in it, also will it have Hover Scooter's and hover skates too?

Hey... I have a idea... Unlockables! For example... winning the game unlocks some Non-Sega Characters. The concern about it is will it need a seperate EXE for it?

hoverskatesyw8.png

Hey guy's, i made some hover skates, what do you think? (note: i made these in paint)

Ok, time to bring back some order.

We have too many board designers as it is, we don't need anymore.

RgxSuperSonic, that only looks good because of the Sonic pic, the board and how he's riding it is terrible.

The only character that's not going to be on a board is Eggman, who's going to be on a hoverscooter.

In the subject of Riders7, the special ability frames are used as trick frames (It's already in there, no way to make me change my mind), I plan on making SuperSonic use F001, meaning Sonic will be the only one with a superform. Live with it.

I didn't say anything about wanting to be a board designer, i was just showing my hover skates,

Draykon said:
The only character that's not going to be on a board is Eggman, who's going to be on a hoverscooter.

How are we going to do this? I won't be able to make a good Eggman from scratch...maybe the scooter though...

When i hit the spring, i turn into super sonic with the sonic rider

Becase SonicRider.soc has supersonic as his special ability frames, duh.

I've said it twice, Special ability frames are trick frames.

Is it possible to make a character do a backflip, frontflip, cartwheel, etc for a special ability> It would work great with this MOD...especially if we can get all of them (which I don't think that is possible)

we might be able to do that, but to get sonic to backflip, we would need sprites

and in order for the sprites to work, we would need a diffrent EXE that would be able to show those sprites, and award points

i got an idea, when you get the double jump sheild, make the sheild invisible, so you can do tricks without having to go on the spring

Draykon said:
Ok, time to bring back some order.

We have too many board designers as it is, we don't need anymore.

RgxSuperSonic, that only looks good because of the Sonic pic, the board and how he's riding it is terrible.

In the subject of Riders7, the special ability frames are used as trick frames (It's already in there, no way to make me change my mind), I plan on making SuperSonic use F001, meaning Sonic will be the only one with a superform. Live with it.

wow.. harsh.. if you check a few posts back, i said that that wasnt the board im gonna use, it was only a test....

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
we might be able to do that, but to get sonic to backflip, we would need sprites

and in order for the sprites to work, we would need a diffrent EXE that would be able to show those sprites, and award points

No we wouldn't! We aren't going to need a new executable! I know exactly how to get it to award rings, I did it before didn't I? I'm just too lazy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back