SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it is right now:
bad.jpg

How it should be:
good.jpg

We can fix it before long...I just want to get this released. I will fix it later. (again..like CZ--but I am not sure it he is fixing his though...)

Draykon said:
We had alot of competition of who got to do Knuckles, Dark Mystic won.

I finally did something worth while... :D

PS: My T button is having trouble. I have to press it down real hard to get it to work. Forgive me please if somehing doesn' sound right.

Dark Mystic said:
PS: My T button is having trouble. I have to press it down real hard to get it to work. Forgive me please if somehing doesn' sound right.

try changing it... i have mine set to the 'backspace' key

How long does a wad usually take when you have all the frames for it?

Actually, my question should have been...does it take long to put frames in XWE?

Dark Mystic said:
How long does a wad usually take when you have all the frames for it?

Actually, my question should have been...does it take long to put frames in XWE?

yeah... it takes a while... first, you have to find out the name's of the file... second, you have to make the wad without glitching up the file (i had this sorta problem happen to me before) third, use the backup files

I can help with the board design, just tell me what I have to do. I'm not that good at computer programming, or game programming, but I can try this. Just tell me the program I've got to use.

Xykamic said:
I can help with the board design, just tell me what I have to do. I'm not that good at computer programming, or game programming, but I can try this. Just tell me the program I've got to use.

Well...you use MSPaint for the sprites. When you are done with the sprites, you use XWE to make them a wad (at least...I think that is how it is done). I am still learning XWE. But you can try making a board in MSPaint (maybe Tails, Shadow, or Jet (when is Jet.wad coming out anyway?))

I am going to see how well I can put character's gear on.

Here is my 1st try with SonicRider.wad's GEAR:
sonicgear1ux8.png

sonicgear2vl2.png
(I know the "glasses" are bigger in this one. Is this alright or should I change it?)

The head gear is small in this sprite, but SRB2 characters are bigger than this.

Comments? Suggestions?

(Oh, and yes...I am using CZ's old sprites because I don't have any of the current ones)

SPOILERS TO SONIC RIDERS

Shouldn't there be a superform for sonic on his board because on sonic riders, when you onlock the chaos emerald and use sonc on the emerald he goes super while on the hoverboard

Yes, we're going to do that, but after all the levels are finished. Otherwise, Super Sonic would get boring fast, and 2 levels containing all 7 emeralds is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back