What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
I still remember the first time I went through the Elite Four, I had everything in the mid level 40s. I didn't have anything above level 50 after beating Cynthia. It was hard at that level, but still possible. Beat it first try, even fifteen to twenty levels below her.

I don't see a feasible way you'd ever have trouble with Cynthia above around level 60. I sure as heck haven't had any trouble taking her down.

I did exactly the same. Sure the first 4 battles were damn easy, but Cynthia was pretty hard around around that level especially playing against Lucario mainly because of his moveset which is a right pain in the ass. I had to use my Rapidash Lv 48 first time without it getting killed using fire blasts. Lucky I killed it in a critical hit in my 2nd shot. The Spiritomb was also annoying because of the pressure ability. But it was easy to KO.

So yeah, above Lv 60 shouldn't be a problem if you user the right moveset & your pokemon have decent stats.

Here's my full list of favs:
Kanto:
squirtle
warturtle
blastoise
charmander
pikachu
caterpie
butterfree
mew
eevee
vaporeon

Johto:
totodile
umbreon
espeon
entei
pichu
marill
aipom

Hoenn
mudkip
marshtomp
swampert
torchic
surskit
kyogre
swablu
flygon

Sinnoh
buizel
lucario
floatzel
riolu
shinx
luxray
starly
dialga
manaphy

and thats it

Re: What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendarys are allowed)

Someone didn't read

sonic260 said:
The new rule is that Legendary pokemon are now allowed. However they are not allowed if legendary pokemon are your only favorites.

WOOT!!!! TURTWIG!!!!
[/img]http://www.pokemon-pearl-diamond.com/characters/turtwig.jpg

Re: What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendarys are allowed)

sonic260 said:
Someone didn't read

sonic260 said:
The new rule is that Legendary pokemon are now allowed. However they are not allowed if legendary pokemon are your only favorites.

I LIKE ARCUES LOL

My favorite Pokemon actually don't turn out to be the best in battle, so in terms of competitive battling, my favorite is usually any wall, But Hippowdon seems to always get me a win.

Bump? Bump! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!
*Rukario 0wn5 m3*
Anyway, you forgogt Zorua, the OTHER Gen V pokemon. :3

I absolutely love Garchomp. The attitude suits him very well.

Old memes aside, I think a shiny Swamplot is better. It's white, but the original version looks a bit fugly to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back