Srb2 Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue said:
I'll Begin said:
Cue said:
Chrome the hedgehog said:
I have an interesting challenge, Complete the game without ever touching the forward key. With Tails this is not possible.
Spindash.
Did someone just get told?

Of course, now excuse me while I complete SRB2 without using forward.

I meant without spindash too, forgot about that. Just gliding and thoking.

Cue said:
I'll Begin said:
Cue said:
I have an interesting challenge, Complete the game without ever touching the forward key. With Tails this is not possible.
Spindash.
Did someone just get told?

Of course, now excuse me while I complete SRB2 without using forward.

I meant without spindash too, forgot about that. Just gliding and thoking.

You never said that.

I know, I have been forgetful lately. >.<

I made it to THZ 1 as Sonic and THZ 2 as Knuckles, going to finish them both when I get home.

Vash said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5mkBSmCDs - My challenge in Cloud Palace. This is part 1 out of 9.

And Chrome: I can get all the way to CEZ 1 as Sonic, without using forward. Hell, I don't think that challenge is impossible for Tails. >_>

I got to CEZ3 but died, got him eventually though...

Now do it by only touching the team base sectors! It is possible, I'm just not saying how. Maybe you should ask someone for help? :o

Cue said:
Actually, I would have gotten to CEZ3, but I passed the time limit for Youtube, which sucks. >_> Eh, I could have split the two clips if I did everything right. =/

Also, your other challenge seems to be quite interesting. I don't think the whirlwind shield will be able to reach that far from the red base to the blue base in Cloud Palace Zone. I actually think using the itemboxes might work, if there were enough to bounce on... =/

Cue said:
Vash said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5mkBSmCDs - My challenge in Cloud Palace. This is part 1 out of 9.

And Chrome: I can get all the way to CEZ 1 as Sonic, without using forward. Hell, I don't think that challenge is impossible for Tails. >_>

Now do it by only touching the team base sectors! It is possible, I'm just not saying how. Maybe you should ask someone for help? :o
Sort of spoiler on how to beat it

Tails FTW.

Cue said:
Triangle Trumper said:
Win the game without turning.
Possible.
If you don't use the turn keys or the mouse for the turning, then yes, it is possible.
Autosaver said:
Tails FTW.
Then how can you get back to your own base? You can't fly with the flag, and tossing won't get very far, either. No, I will not modify the game in any way, so don't say "Gravity change FTW".

I know, this is a 17 day bump, but whatever. I finally thought up a challenge that people might actually find difficult.
Pop the armagedon shield in GFZ 2 as Sonic with no helps and without cheating. I know you can do it, because I just tried it.

tailsmastermind said:
I know, this is a 17 day bump, but whatever. I finally thought up a challenge that people might actually find difficult.
Pop the armagedon shield in GFZ 2 as Sonic with no helps and without cheating. I know you can do it, because I just tried it.

Wow, that's hard to do. I think I could unlock Vibrant Vendetta before I do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back