SRB2 Chaos Twilight V2b Released! (Page 15 news)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Um, Poison Prison Zone is not playable in coop and race. Only single player. I may place Player 2-32 Starts in a death pit to further reinforce this. The Tails-Knux-only route would become accessible as Sonic in a netgame and vice versa. Only one person could even use some of the teleports (I used Trigger Once) making everyone else stuck. The rush against the rising acid would also not reset if you died. In 1P, it does reset, but not in coop/race.

What?

I swear that stage is in a different mod isn't it?. You must of got it mixed up with something else. As for stages concerned, I already have them planned including the future stages for the single player mode.

So far at the moment, this is what's being done.

.Added colormaps to Mineral Valley act 1, it has a white-very pale yellow which is nearly like a white-color which I think suits the water.

.Not far from finishing act 1 of Metal Mechanism.

.Finished Revemp of Secret Zone.

Hyperknux said:
.Added colormaps to Mineral Valley act 1, it has a white-very pale yellow which is nearly like a white-color which I think suits the water.

Does it change the actual color? I thought you wanted to keep it clear because it's mineral water... If it's going to be pale yellow, some people *might* get the wrong idea...

Gemini Spark said:
Hyperknux said:

Does it change the actual color? I thought you wanted to keep it clear because it's mineral water... If it's going to be pale yellow, some people *might* get the wrong idea...

With a mind of yours that is =/

About the colormap, I had a few requested suggestions to this, and I decided in the end to change it. Here is what it looks like at the moment.

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=srb20071tq9.png

Personally I quite like this.

Hyperknux said:
Um, Poison Prison Zone is not playable in coop and race. Only single player. I may place Player 2-32 Starts in a death pit to further reinforce this. The Tails-Knux-only route would become accessible as Sonic in a netgame and vice versa. Only one person could even use some of the teleports (I used Trigger Once) making everyone else stuck. The rush against the rising acid would also not reset if you died. In 1P, it does reset, but not in coop/race.

What?

I swear that stage is in a different mod isn't it?. You must of got it mixed up with something else. As for stages concerned, I already have them planned including the future stages for the single player mode.

I was replying to Gemini's comment. He suggested that maybe my level go into your mod. I was saying why my level can't. Actually, the whole route accessibility thing in PPZ (my level)--the alternate path is instead COMPLETELY blocked off.

Hyperknux said:

What?

I was replying to Gemini's comment. He suggested that maybe my level go into your mod. I was saying why my level can't. Actually, the whole route accessibility thing in PPZ (my level)--the alternate path is instead COMPLETELY blocked off.

Ah I see. Try quoting the post next time so I don't get confused.

@Chaos: I tried Silver, and I wasn't too keen with it, I'll see if I can find a colormap code which is a bit of colour in, but not much of it.

Select the grey color. Pick the second grey color from the left on the bottom. Set the alpha to 1-10.

I tried another palette, and quite liked this one. It's a Silver-Blue palette.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zp2p9z

What do you lot think? Sorry it's on sendspace. The imageshack server has crashed which is a pain in the ass since I was about to upload it on there. It will be uploaded on the forum page once the srever is back together, for the time and being, please download it if you want to look at it, thanks.

Hyperknux said:
I tried another palette, and quite liked this one. It's a Silver-Blue palette.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zp2p9z

What do you lot think? Sorry it's on sendspace. The imageshack server has crashed which is a pain in the ykw since I was about to upload it on there. It will be uploaded on the forum page once the srever is back together, for the time and being, please download it if you want to look at it, thanks.

Fixed.

I think ISS is back up, so maybe you can put it there so I don't have to download anything I would delete right after I looked at it. I hope it's better than what you put last time. OH NOEZ BLINDING WATER! lol

It's actually a nice palette to use. I've applied it to act 1. Just need to apply it to act 2's colormap tag.

Also as another piece of important news. I've finished act 1 of Metal Mechanism, and started work on the 2nd act. Here's the only screenshot for now since I only just started it this moment.

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=srb20083vj8.png

Also I've now decided to add another idea to my mod. The Chaos Emeralds in Hard difficulty will have a different location from the easy & normal locations. They will just be at a random place, but possible for the 3 offical characters to reach. I won't start this yet. But I'm planning to soon.

I have Beta 1, I think, and it is amazing. So I'd just like to say that that was one of the best one-zone packs I've played. However, SRB2FFH freaks out on me when I try to get the new beta. Anyone got a mirror?

Ok, to those who can't get a download at the moment. A sendspace link is available until FFH is back on track. Get it on the first page on the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back