1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between A_CyberAttack and A_FireShot in terms of setting up the action in an SOC?

On that note, is it safe to just leave an A_CyberAttack frame as is? Or is it possible it will become broken in the future (if it isn't already)?

I just realised that the new srb2 features make new abilities made in SOCs possible. Actually I realised that a minute ago and already made a SOC with a customized ability.

A_CyberAttack is deprecated, but it still works in game. Just rename it to A_FireShot and everything will be fine.

1.09.3.12 available whenever my internet starts working again. (Watches 10 thousand OMGTHELINKDUZNTWORK posts appear below this one).

New stuff:

A_TurretFire fixed (oops)
Coins now adhere to skill standards
Homing and Lightdash fixed
No more crushing while running on water
Few other things

SSN did you make it so any type of character can do a lightdash on purpose or was that a mistake? (I made my glide/climb character lightdash)

I hope it was on purpose...

I <3 lightdash. Best feature added in 12 years. Homing is the same, but only for Sonic, obviously.

Woot! New version :D
BTW, the name of the zip files are always 1 version ahead. I found out my zip file was called 1.09.3.13 when the exe inside said 1.09.3.12. XD

Lostgame said:
I hope it was on purpose...

I <3 lightdash. Best feature added in 12 years. Homing is the same, but only for Sonic, obviously.

Heck, how can you expect sooooo much tottally new things? They already added allowsuper, new abilities, and more skin options, and of course they removed lots of bugs in the game. Not to mind the new Knuckles!

What do you want more in the game? (except a spidey knux?IDEA!!!!)

SSNTails said:
A_TurretFire fixed (oops)
Yes! At last I can make use of my 1.09.11+ Only powers while still being able to see a THZ turret without the game crashing! I confirm that this glitch is in fact fixed.

No! Then I couldn't play anymore! 3D models means no software mode compatibility. No software mode combatibilty means my computer crashes trying to play it.

Draykon said:
No! Then I couldn't play anymore! 3D models means no software mode compatibility. No software mode combatibilty means my computer crashes trying to play it.

What? You can't use OpenGL?

Dark Warrior said:
Draykon said:

What? You can't use OpenGL?
I've said it 200 times and I'll say it again. My crappy graphics card dosen't support OGL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back