Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mardic said:
I can draw sprites for a SA2:B sonic wad, if zuper wants.

Ok you can do the SA2:B sonic if you want

Thank you Mardic and Camo man for your help

I really want to thank you for it :D

I could make it where during some levels the charaters talk(like in knuckles adventure beta 1). if you zuper wants.

Like in Pumpkin Hill where Knuckles says, "This place sure feels haunted.
There's no time to lose. I have to find the Master Emerald."? That would work nicely.

Dude, get it right.

I mean, I have the lightdash, but I can't use it without going off the side of the road. Why? Ring clusters are bad ideas. I mean, lightdash and shoot forwards, then backwards, then sideways, then, oh such a surprise, death. Get it right.

Also, much as I appreciate the effort, fan sectors don't cut it. Put in a frikkin' negative gravity FOF that stops before the ceiling. And make that control sector have lower light level, please.

And please, put a thok barrier in Tails's levels. The camera still goes out of bounds and I can still spin outside, thankyouverymuch.

Yeah dude stop being so negative....... This is a great wad and SASRB2 adds a challenge to the levels it doesnt make it any worse. the only problem was I thought the bigfoot boss was actually going to be the bigfoot, but it seems that will soon be changed.

1) I think he was using sarcasism.

2) People need to know the differences of sarcasm, critism, being negative, and making an opinion.

Chaos said:
1) I think he was using sarcasism.

2) People need to know the differences of sarcasm, critism, being negative, and making an opinion.

Right on that Chaos.

And

Nice Wad Zupersonic! Well... i never played Sa2B, i could try this one.

BlueZero4 said:
Dude, get it right.

I mean, I have the lightdash, but I can't use it without going off the side of the road. Why? Ring clusters are bad ideas. I mean, lightdash and shoot forwards, then backwards, then sideways, then, oh such a surprise, death. Get it right.

Also, much as I appreciate the effort, fan sectors don't cut it. Put in a frikkin' negative gravity FOF that stops before the ceiling. And make that control sector have lower light level, please.

And please, put a thok barrier in Tails's levels. The camera still goes out of bounds and I can still spin outside, thankyouverymuch.
Does this really look like sarcasm to you?

Sonow Hakura said:
Yeah dude stop being so negative.......
Here's some food for thought: pointing out flaws isn't being negative. In fact, those that have a functional brain can probably figure out that pointing them out can help the maker fix them, so that's actually positive.

I'm downloading the wad right now. In the meantime, I would love a list of the good parts about the wad, just to see if we can make a valid argument.

EDIT: Played it, and all of what BZ said applies. That, and the level design is terribly linear.

Blue Warrior said:
Sonow Hakura said:
Yeah dude stop being so negative.......
Here's some food for thought: pointing out flaws isn't being negative. In fact, those that have a functional brain can probably figure out that pointing them out can help the maker fix them, so that's actually positive.

I'm downloading the wad right now. In the meantime, I would love a list of the good parts about the wad, just to see if we can make a valid argument.

EDIT: Played it, and all of what BZ said applies. That, and the level design is terribly linear.
If he is going to give advice then he can at least use a tone that doesnt make him look like a jerk.
On topic, So how are the levels coming? and maybe you could get permission to use the sonicboss.wad and make him a boss for Shadow

Sonow Hakura said:
If he is going to give advice then he can at least use a tone that doesnt make him look like a jerk.
I can admit that's true; I'd assume that people are normally thick-skinned enough not to be phased by it. Then again, I'm a oldbie though, so maybe that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back