• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Prisima's Pixeled Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
xaL6qcU.gif

oops

Now they look a lot like those Aquatic Ruin badniks. I'll be blunt, the vanilla Buzz sprites don't need an entirely new design, they just need a sprite revamp. The design you went for in here is way more simplistic than it needs to be.

Now they look a lot like those Aquatic Ruin badniks. I'll be blunt, the vanilla Buzz sprites don't need an entirely new design, they just need a sprite revamp. The design you went for in here is way more simplistic than it needs to be.
Oops. So you mean like this?:
newbuzz.png

Also MotorRoach (or anyone else who knows) is there any specific way to ask the Dev' team if our revamped title screen can be used in 2.2?

Love 'em - or hate 'em - they're here to make your day a 100 times worse.

srb20014.gif

srb20015.gif

The MINIBOTS. Coming soon. (Thanks to the helpful guys over there on the Help thread I posted a while ago.)

Last edited:
Prisima wrapped the on-site pages for the gifs in tags rather than direct links to the gifs, that's why.

EDIT: Thought I might as well help and put here the URLs Prisima tried to link:
[url]http://s16.postimg.org/7rdfvmfb7/srb20014.gif[/url]
[url]http://s16.postimg.org/uesp1ruv7/srb20015.gif[/url]

Last edited:
anim.gif

A character for a thing I'm doing.

The Monitor Strikes Back. Also looking at the sprite some more, I can't tell if the stand for the monitor is unchanged or not but it looks like it has little feet similar to Blue Cube Wisp.

Last edited:
The Monitor Strikes Back. Also looking at the sprite some more, I can't tell if the stand for the monitor is unchanged or not but it looks like it has little feet similar to Blue Cube Wisp.
The stand is changed, but those aren't feet. It's supposed to be jagged because the top jagged part and the bottom fit together to create the illusion of a sharp-toothed mouth.

And I got this thing going, the start of a multi-carry wad:

srb20018.gif

Could this result in a possible mod for a Tails player to pick up all the other players in the game? Also just noticed you updated the sprite for your Monitor Badnik (I assume?) and the animation is so smooth. How many frames does it have?

Could this result in a possible mod for a Tails player to pick up all the other players in the game?
Yes, this is exactly my intention. A gliding Knuckles player would also be able to pick up another player, too.

Also just noticed you updated the sprite for your Monitor Badnik (I assume?) and the animation is so smooth. How many frames does it have?
I didn't update it; the animation has 20 frames, and it's smooth because I rendered it in Blender, a 3D-modeling program, and used frame interpolation. I only had to manually key-in 5 frames and it automagically smooths out the frames inbetween.

I didn't update it; the animation has 20 frames, and it's smooth because I rendered it in Blender, a 3D-modeling program, and used frame interpolation. I only had to manually key-in 5 frames and it automagically smooths out the frames inbetween.

Must of not loaded the first time I saw the sprite. Looks good though!

Yes, this is exactly my intention. A gliding Knuckles player would also be able to pick up another player, too.

The only thing I can think of when it comes to that idea is Sonic Advance 3 when you tag with Knuckles and you can glide with him or the Triangle Dive from Heroes.

Thanks for the feedback; I think I'll try going the Sonic Advance 3 route and have the player above Knuckles instead of below him, so you might even have the chance to stand on his head while he's climbing a wall.

Thanks for the feedback; I think I'll try going the Sonic Advance 3 route and have the player above Knuckles instead of below him, so you might even have the chance to stand on his head while he's climbing a wall.
I think that player grabbing Knuckles from below is kinda normal but seeing Sonic riding Knuckles while his arms point upwards will be funny unless you want use custom graphics for that but that will mean not having support for custom characters unless they will use what i said before (that silly grab animation while riding knuckles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back