1.08 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go into an adventure level, then you warp to a map that isn't adventure, then you have to switch analog off manually. Also, you can use F12 in sone splitscreen games!

Frankly, the analog always kinda bothered me... Certainly there could be a flag to turn on the light-speed stuff and everything WITHOUT automatically turning analog on?

I always host a Coop game to avoid the automatic analog, but I do agree that it would be nice to be able to turn analog completely off in 1 player.

Having to do that every level is a bit annoying, though.

I mean, SURE, I could (and do) use a bind, but that doesn't mean I can't find it annoying.

Also, if you type "CHAOS_SPAWNRATE 0" and then type "CHAOS_SPAWNRATE 30", then no enemies appear. This will be annoying when I release "Chaos Arena".

I'm surprised that noone's fixed this: If you set CHAOS_SPAWNRATE to 1, and you defeat Eggman, then as he's blowing up, another eggman spawns, and the first eggman is left there: Untouchable, but annoying. This gets hard to tell what is the "real" Eggman.

hotdog003 said:
I'm surprised that noone's fixed this: If you set CHAOS_SPAWNRATE to 1, and you defeat Eggman, then as he's blowing up, another eggman spawns, and the first eggman is left there: Untouchable, but annoying. This gets hard to tell what is the "real" Eggman.

Maybe someone needs to tell him to please stand up!

2 Objectplace mode-based errors:
Sometimes, Objectplace mode places an object whose type later becomes unrecognizable. Like when you slap NEWTHINGS into the level with LumpMod, and open WadAuthor, the object's type is messed up. And then, you start the game again, and open the command line, there's an error saying 'Object type not recognized' or something similar. I'm not sure if WadAuthor or LumpMod has anything to do with it.
And when you place objects really high, They do not appear. In WadAuthor nor SRB2.
Sorry if these were repeated before.

SRB2-Playah said:
when you place objects really high, They do not appear.
There's a maximum height. 4095 for most objects, though limited to 2047 for a few (bosses, player starts, I forget what else). Doesn't it print something in the console about that?

You mean, when I place it? Nothing diffrent. Just 'Object placed at (whatever)'
And I'm placing rings. Are rings not allowed above 2047?

Rings can go up to 4095.

Anything higher, you can combine the height with an instantlower on the sector.

Man, I would *love* to change the map format. But that would be stinky.

Speaking of flooding the console, set all the Chaos enemies to "Off". Then, it floods the console complaining about how you should turn some of the enemies on.

a441 said:
Combining them doesn't work right.

Oh well, not on respawn, sure. But if you're making a single player map you don't have to worry about respawn.

If a CTF base has an FOF over it, the flag will respawn on top of the FOF instead of respawning it where you placed it.

I NEED THIS FIXED!
If you are inside an FOF Building, then the rain sounds just as it would outside. Also, I'm making a level, and the thunder isn't random. It keeps going "KABOOM... BANG... ... KABOOM... BANG... ... KABOOM... BANG... ... "over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back