• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which Character WAD Do you want the most?

Which Character WAD do you want to see thhe most?

• Super Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Rose

• Mario-Type Characters

• A Completed Knuckles

• The Chaotix Gang

• Characters From Sonic X (Including Cream And Cheese)

• Message Board Peoplez!

• Metal Sonic

• Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles

• Humans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lawl, it doesn't- *strangled*

Seriously. If you didn't see that coming, you forgot to take your medication. :roll:

Actually, It did work, Chaos. I was just kidding. :roll:

Maybe I should stop being subtle... :|

*ahem* I'm gonna poke you on the head once you look down, but your shoe's untied.

yea...iv'e converted a few wads...Like Metallix(who can now fully change colors),Sonikku,and Sonik...god those things are old...older then my mom....and you don't wanna know how old that is.....

I voted "The Chaotix Gang", because I'm a Vector whore. Oh, and whatever happened to that guy that was making the Espio wad? It looked rather nice.

I simply love the Chaotix Gang. They were a cool bunch of characters.

Hey Ritz, I still talk to him over MSN. I posted in his topic that I also made 2 edited sprites of Sonic into Espio, and he PMed me to show him the sprites, incase mine was better. After a few chats, we became pals.

Now lately, I asked him about the wad, and he says he's working on it very slowly, like when he's got nothing to do, and somethimes having second thoughts of throwing it away. I'm now asking him to give me the whole thing so I can see what I can do with it.

Is it a 2D or 3D? (Yes, I know there isn't really a 3D character wad, but you know what I mean.)

I'd give you the link of the email he sent with 4 sprites, but it would probably require my password to log in. Its 3D, and not an edited Sonic. Hold on I'll host them.

esp13ax.png

esp2a89vo.png

esp3a77vf.png

esp4a69xr.png

esp53lr.png

They're old, BTW. PLAYA4A6 is much better now.

Well, just so long as we're bumping...
Chaos Zero 64 said:
esp13ax.png

esp2a89vo.png

esp3a77vf.png

esp4a69xr.png

esp53lr.png

They're old, BTW. PLAYA4A6 is much better now.
Tell that guy to keep working, this thing is great. Give him a few sexual favors if you must.

He posted in my old request topic. You'll notice right away who is he.

He hasnt logged on MSN for the ill longest time, and I even emailed him, ever since I posted those pictures. He hasnt responded ever since...

And HEEEEEEEL no am I gonna do sexual favors to him just for a lousy Espio wad. Starting to piss me off actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back