Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
:SonicMaster: said:
You really should try the PS3 version. Using the PSN demo to represent the game was a bad idea (Windmill Isle Act 2 Daytime). The Werehog stages are well designed and have better controls than Wii. Plus, trophies! =DDDDDD

Just these daytime stages I don't like. =/

But in terms of better load times, go for the 360. Plus it shows sonic's transformation when you hit the hourglass.

:SonicMaster: said:
Why would I want the 360 version? I have a PlayStation 3, not an Xbox 360.

im not telling YOU to go get a 360.

Im just adding that if you like better loading times than waiting an extra 5 seconds for a stage to pop up, then go for the other version instead of the PS3.

This wasn't directed to you my friend.

Well, that's a nice thing to bump on a bit old topic. And I'm sure there's gonna have someone in one way or another that's gonna say it, if you know what I'm talking about. Anyway I wasn't surprised for SU to be selled alot, but I'd never thought it'd be SEGA's 3rd best seller...

Well to be honest.

I bet Sega is upset by the sales, why? The 360 and PS3 version sold poorly. There was years and SO MUCH time and money spent on the game. The wii version was really a PS2 port and didn't need much work. = Less money. The Wii version sold the most and PS2 sold almost as much as the PS3 version. Which means they probably didn't make a lot of money off of 360/PS3 and were living off the Wii/Ps2 sales.

Autosaver said:
Well to be honest.

I bet Sega is upset by the sales, why? The 360 and PS3 version sold poorly. There was years and SO MUCH time and money spent on the game. The wii version was really a PS2 port and didn't need much work. = Less money. The Wii version sold the most and PS2 sold almost as much as the PS3 version. Which means they probably didn't make a lot of money off of 360/PS3 and were living off the Wii/Ps2 sales.
At least the adventure packs are giving them an extra buck. But still, thats what happens when you do multi-console games....

Adventure packs? That's new to me. I haven't bothered checking out the marketplace lately. Although, if the levels are short (like the extra levels already included), then I probably won't get it. The only one worth playing is the one with the Chao.

I should of done so sooner, though. My brother's 360 gave one red ring, so he returned it before I could ever update my profile online. Now I have to do Empire City's, and Adabat's hot dog missions all over again. Damn I hate Empire City's Night levels. At least Adabat's is short, and the music is nice.

The adventure packs are basically level packs with hard versions of existing levels and all new levels. From what I've heard, it's worth the money if you want more Unleashed.

Harder versions of existing levels? whoah, SEGA really wants to earn money just for a simple harder version of an already existing level (Same with Sonic the Hedgehog PS3) is it so hard to make a game where I just I just have to a mission or something to unlock the hard dificulty levels? (like in Sonic Adventure 2).

Sonnarkku said:
Harder versions of existing levels? whoah, SEGA really wants to earn money just for a simple harder version of an already existing level (Same with Sonic the Hedgehog PS3) is it so hard to make a game where I just I just have to a mission or something to unlock the hard dificulty levels? (like in Sonic Adventure 2).

I love how you left out the "all new levels" portion of what Blue Warrior said.

Bigboi said:
Sonnarkku said:

Still, hes saying why make us buy stuff that should be already on the disc?
Also I heard some of the new levels are less then a minutes. :o

Autosaver said:
Bigboi said:
Sonnarkku said:

Some of the levels IN THE GAME are less than a minute.

Bigboi said:
Autosaver said:
Bigboi said:
Sonnarkku said:

Some of the levels IN THE GAME are less than a minute.

What does that have to do with my post?
I think it was Chaos Zero who said if the levels are short like the side ones(less then a minute) He won't buy them.

TrueTenguMan said:
TARDIS said:
Egg Lancer = RAAAAAGE!

If you can't figure out the meaning of that, Egg Lancer is where I'm stuck at.
It's not that hard really, unless your having difficulty with the lazers.

not that hard? the difficulty is not the lasers, I find them relatively easy to avoid. IT'S FIGURING OUT HOW TO HIT THAT THING.

I like all the versions of it PS2 was good, PS3 was great but The 360 was the greatest of them all but the wii same as the PS2 but sucked with the controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back