MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound stupid, but is the Master Server down. Whenever I try to join a net game it says "Unable to connect to Master Server" in the consle. What do I do? Is it just me?

camo man said:
This may sound stupid, but is the Master Server down. Whenever I try to join a net game it says "Unable to connect to Master Server" in the consle[console]. What do I do? Is it just me?
It means that you got banned :twisted:

Muhahahah!

Edit: removed size tags

Logan_GBA said:
camo man said:
This may sound stupid, but is the Master Server down. Whenever I try to join a net game it says "Unable to connect to Master Server" in the consle[console]. What do I do? Is it just me?

Muhahahah!
Seriously but I never even advertise my servers, the only time I host is for wad testing. How the hell could I be banned? I never host or visit role plays? Is it possible for me to join ever again :cry: . And why is it so funny to you?
EDIT: Forget that I can join games agin :mrgreen: I guess that it was my currently low internet conection.

Logan_GBA said:
camo man said:

Muhahahah!

Whats with the evil laugh? You scared me! It looks like the laughing the boss makes in golden ruins!

Geez...

Now that S3dB Saturn music fits better in Golden Ruins, people are actually referring to it as Golden Ruins music. =P

Well, I've seen at least three out of three people call it that so far, so... >_>

[/offtopic]

It's making a story with other people. In this case, people roleplay in the stages of Sonic Robo Blast 2, which is not very fun. What's stupid is that they tend to get pissed when you exit the stage during their roleplay in it.

Due to the increasing amount of roleplay servers in the previous 1.09.2 version of SRB2, Alam, Logan, and whoever else is charged with the Master Server have banned them, and are continually doing so to keep the community there from getting... well, lame. Or boring. Or a combination of the two. However, as long as you're actually playing the game in a way that it's supposed to be played, you have nothing to worry about. This is just a rule to filter the crap that's happened recently.

So, yeah. Roleplaying's storytelling, and it doesn't fit in SRB2, to put it simply.

Blue Warrior said:
It's making a story with other people. In this case, people roleplay in the stages of Sonic Robo Blast 2, which is not very fun. What's stupid is that they tend to get pissed when you exit the stage during their roleplay in it.

Due to the increasing amount of roleplay servers in the previous 1.09.2 version of SRB2, Alam, Logan, and whoever else is charged with the Master Server have banned them, and are continually doing so to keep the community there from getting... well, lame. Or boring. Or a combination of the two. However, as long as you're actually playing the game in a way that it's supposed to be played, you have nothing to worry about. This is just a rule to filter the crap that's happened recently.

So, yeah. Roleplaying's storytelling, and it doesn't fit in SRB2, to put it simply.

Roleplay is a play where you make it up as you go along.

I have a question what if like i've joined a server and they were playing match in coop or doing other things,etc. If I got their ip would I be able to tell logan and then he could ban them, or does the server still has to be up to get banned from the master server.

You mean you joined a server only joinable by IP? Because you can't get in trouble with the master server if you're not even on it. So, no, private servers are pretty much exempt from the rules.

No I mean they had the server on ms and were doing stuff against the rules like match in coop other things,etc and they did not do it off ms.

Oh.

Well, they'd have to check on the server first before banning them. You could give them the IP, and if the server is gone, they'd likely check on it next time they open, I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back