• it sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never played/ no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin sanji

Personally I think it's a crappy game and that's it's way over rated. The graphics suck, it's free but no fun if you're not a member and it gets boring after a week.

Post what you thought about it.

I'm an avid RuneScape fan, but you just have to realise that people will ALWAYS flame you for even talking about it.

No, no, no, no. I do NOT like it at all. I wish I could nuke Andrew for making such a pitifull game. I'll give him credit to where he is making alot of money off it because of the people he has paying to play the members part of the game.

I dont hate the game. nor do I like it either. its fun to play if you have nothing better to do but not to play it for hours.

It gets boring once you see it. Only n00bs on the servers, really crappy graphics, nothing usefull to do, crappy animations, and everything looks and IS boring.

The only reason anyone I know played it was because it wasn't blocked on the school network and you didn't have to install anything to play it.

The game looked like a conglomeration of low resolution backgrounds with sprites that would look at home on the NES, though. There's bad graphics, and then there's "what's that 5-pixel blob supposed to be"?

sonic saver said:
Runescape perma banned me cause I started the falador massacre!
Its true......
Dude, you're too stupid to have started the Falador Massacre. I think you're lying. Show me proof.

I never took pictures of the falador massacre.Very annoying though!
The mods kept saying bank your items!!!
Bank your items!!!!!!!
Bank your items!!!
I wasnt there at the middle because I said I was perma banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back