• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 - Srb2k6regenerated mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I can't actually remember too many level packs that have more content and are better yet, and I guess that won't change that much until either KOTE or Blade release a demo.

Mystic Realm.
I don't get why D00D64 is comparing an alpha to a full finished mod.
Edit: I'm still obsessed with those NiGHTS circles you messed with.(Gimmicks) plz mak moar ;3

I don't get why D00D64 is comparing an alpha to a full finished mod.

Because it's not an excuse. I am not giving it a free pass for being alpha for one thing, and the other is that who I was responding to considered this to be the best wad ever, even though it's, like you said, alpha. But alpha or n, if this is what I am BELIEVED to be the final product will somewhat be like, than I aint pulling a single punch. Or, least I wouldnt in my review of it, which I'll get to, after one more playthough.

I think the level are not finished in the alpha eneyway.
Ok Dj. First off, please spell right. That's not how you spell "anyways".
Also, it's an Alpha...the levels aren't finished. Alpha means *Early Development* in a level/character wad creation. The only levels I THINK are done are Wave Ocean, Mission, Soleanna Castletown 1, and Dusty Desert. KTHXBAI

Ok Dj. First off, please spell right. That's not how you spell "anyways".
Also, it's an Alpha...the levels aren't finished. Alpha means *Early Development* in a level/character wad creation. The only levels I THINK are done are Wave Ocean, Mission, Soleanna Castletown 1, and Dusty Desert. KTHXBAI

I apologize from my bad grammar am gonna fix it for now.

An alpha should always be compared to a finished product. Of course, if you want to help the creator, you have to point out every single thing you don't like so he knows what he has to fix for the final. It's understandable that an alpha will not be perfect, but if we aren't gonna list the flaws, it's never gonna get better in the final. This is not mean in any way, it's helpful.

Also, Mystic Realm is not officially ported yet, and it's also not very good KTHXBAI

Ehh, since I'm not really making my own levels anymore, I'd be happy to help with any level design you'd want Thompson.

Unless you want this to be some solitary accomplishment of course, then that's cool too.

I couldn't help but notice that this thread is getting a bit pushed back. I can't wait for the next beta.

Bumping a thread won't make the beta go any faster you know. When Thompson as something to show I am sure he will show it when it is ready.

Um, I found a problem in Soleanna Castletown. You know that covered arch in the first section of the city? If you jump through the windows, you land behind the sluice-gates, and it's impossible to get out...you just have to wait until you drown.

Well fawful got one bug. I don't know did anyone tell it but in Soleanna Castle Town when i was climbing as Knux on the walls i got to the New City. (behind gate)

This is a little off topic for the mod, but where did you get that sonic MD2 model? I've been looking all over for it and no one has given me a straight answer :F

On topic me and my roomate are gonna bug hunt the alpha later today when he gets home, I'll make sure to edit with an update

This is a little off topic for the mod, but where did you get that sonic MD2 model? I've been looking all over for it and no one has given me a straight answer :F

Using Search on this message board is your friend. If not then Google. It should have sources for an MD2 model of sonic

Update: I felt this mod needed a name change...I've changed the name from Sth360re to Srb2k6re. I thought the 2 in Srb2 being shared with 2006 would be cool...

EDIT: Also, I need a sprite artist. There are alot of people sprites and some of them I have to like make walking animations for them, so I'm going to need some help in the sprite field...It's a bit too much for me to work all myself...

Last edited:
What exactly do you need sprites done for, I might be able to help.
@Tengue: I searched, I wouldn't have posted about it if I could find it that way. I have *A* sonic model, the original wizard one, I was asking specifically about *this* model. (and google cant help unless you know specifically what you're looking for, if you have an idea on how I could google specifically that model without sifting through links containing the sonic wizard model over and over again which I've also wasted a lot of time doing I would love to hear it)

Can I suggest a few mobians walking around along with the people? It'd just make it a bit more believable. Just a suggestion.

What exactly do you need sprites done for, I might be able to help.
@Tengue: I searched, I wouldn't have posted about it if I could find it that way. I have *A* sonic model, the original wizard one, I was asking specifically about *this* model. (and google cant help unless you know specifically what you're looking for, if you have an idea on how I could google specifically that model without sifting through links containing the sonic wizard model over and over again which I've also wasted a lot of time doing I would love to hear it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuxwLUYd5Zc&feature=related

Can I suggest a few mobians walking around along with the people? It'd just make it a bit more believable. Just a suggestion.

I can do that. Though I don't want the mobians that are already playable walking around...Characters like Cream, Sally, and Big I can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back