• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 - Srb2k6regenerated mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do that. Though I don't want the mobians that are already playable walking around...Characters like Cream, Sally, and Big I can do...

If you do put Big, make him do random appearances in stages =P. (unless you have a better idea)

Update: I felt this mod needed a name change...I've changed the name from Sth360re to Srb2k6re. I thought the 2 in Srb2 being shared with 2006 would be cool...

EDIT: Also, I need a sprite artist. There are alot of people sprites and some of them I have to like make walking animations for them, so I'm going to need some help in the sprite field...It's a bit too much for me to work all myself...

You know that E-123 omega guy? The one who made the SU mod?
He loves your mod, you should ask him if he can sprite for you. Since he is an awesome sprite.

Im trying to play it, but everytime I get in the winzip I have problems with it and it wont extract and I can't drag it to the folder. Im sure this time will work though.

If we copy-paste our SRB2 config file, it'll still work, right? Or does it have different parameters or something?

Anyway, I haven't played it. Looks good, though.

EDIT: Yes.

I like it so far, but the thing in the beginning with the shack is confusing...

Last edited:
Hey Thompson, any new updates on this?

Not really. Dealing with the problems that everyone's mentioned, especially the surfboarding, remapping most of the maps, adding and redoing some sprites, trying to code with poor coding experience without much help... :/ I've just left this alone for a while.

I don't think that there are problems with the maps. They're great the way they are.

Here! An easy-to-fix minor virtually pointless glitch:

srb20000.png

srb20001.png

This girl likes to walk around with you. Give her a flag that says "Non Pushable" on it. Hey, does she have stone shoes? =)

Heck, I wouldn't mind helping you. I have little coding experience as well, but I can do it. Plus I enjoy mapping.

Okay, so i came back to this and started fixing up Wave Ocean, adding some more advance platforming, and secrets, and especially tuning up the surfboarding section. If anyone would want to beta test Wave Ocean private message me, and I'll give you a link to it as soon as it's ready for private beta testing.

Also, srb2k is still in srb2's old source code. Does anyone know or have a compiler that still supports srb2's old source code? I'd recommend Dev C++ 4.9.9.2, or an editor similar to it since im more use to the program. I'd appreciate the help...or maybe someone could convert it to 2.0.6? ...Alam?

Also, srb2k is still in srb2's old source code. Does anyone know or have a compiler that still supports srb2's old source code? I'd recommend Dev C++ 4.9.9.2, or an editor similar to it since im more use to the program. I'd appreciate the help...or maybe someone could convert it to 2.0.6? ...Alam?

Do I have to?

I can't even figure out how to play it... it keeps saying that a file is corrupt or has been modified. The srb2.srb file.

Make sure the .exe is NOT in your normal SRB2 folder. Stick it somewhere else with the rest of the download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back