Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Delaware, MY GOD that snow is HIGH. At least 2 feet, if not more.
(I'm not saying east, south nothing because south Florida and east Texas are both bigger than Delaware. XP)

Since we live in possible the only state colder than Alaska, it's rare for a snowday. The only time we had a snowday at school was when it reached -20, there was ice on the ground, and the wind chill was practically so bad you could collapse to your knees after 10 minutes in the weather, and then we got a snowday. Usually it snows before Thanksgiving here, but we've been uber lucky at getting sunlight until December.

It's freaking Summer where I'm from, and having to put up with you lot bragging about how much snow you're getting fills me with a kind of such jealous rage that I'm tempted to hunt down and murder at least one of you.

Freakin' Australia. =\

Friday/Saturday is the 1st time we got snow that finally sticked to the ground this year. I hate Missouri, I want more snow. D:<

With how much I hurt right now, even after taking ibuprofen, thanks to the hours I spent today and yesterday shoveling the driveway, I'd say you're not missing much.

Eh, I got a nice little fever before my last two exams; kind of ruining my Christmas Break at the moment.

I wish it snowed every once in a while.

Last time it snowed in California in my area was nearly four years ago.

Hey here we got 2 feet. Be careful when you drive there was a cras right outside my house. The bad thing about snow is ice.

Here in Northwest Scotland, the Highlands, we have about a foot or two, thankfully, it's of the airy, light type, so I was able to clear pathways out of my house before the frost came and made it hard.

I just hope it stays cold enough not to melt before Christmas. I seriously doubt it'll warm up anytime soon, though. It's been freezing temperatures for the past, like, week.

I can't remember the last time North East England had this much snow. Probably because I don't get out much. Usually we only get a covering of frost.

Hey, pass some of that snow my way? South Florida only gets odd patches of rain. And by odd, I mean you can literally be in one rainy area, be in a non rainy one minutes later, and get back in rain later, and so on. Florida rain is weird.
Very much this.

Out here in Canada we're supposed to be getting a load of snow as well. Couple feet last time I checked. We have blizzards often. Looks like itl be a white Christmas afterall.

I got about 1 1/2 - 2 feet of snow in this part of Mass.

Sadly my School system didn't follow suit with every other school in the area and instead decided to have the school start at it's normal time, which resulted in a ****load of tardy kids who got stuck in a traffic jam, I got there 20 minutes late, halfway through my first freakin' class.

(For those of you who are confused about this, we got a new principle last year, his name is Dr. Pope (lol), we got some changes to the way our school is, one is that we have to start school in our first period class instead of our homeroom like we've always done it so that is why I got in halfway through my first period class...)

Damn, my school sucks...

Last edited:
Hey, I'll tell you guys something: Where I live, here in Wellington, New Zealand, it doesn't snow AT ALL. Nope, not one flake EVER drops here. Instead, its wet, very cold, windy and miserable. We do get lots of unwanted frost when it isn't raining though.

The only places in New Zealand where it snows are Mount Ruapehu (and other mountains and volcanoes), the Southern Alps, Queenstown and a few other small cities and regions.

Last edited:
You guys dont have snow?I cant even go outside because my door is blocked with snow
D:,Infact,the new said that after the snow melts there will be a flood T_T

I can't remember the last time North East England had this much snow. Probably because I don't get out much. Usually we only get a covering of frost.

Then someone hasn't lived in New England very long. We see snow falls this heavy at least 5 times every winter, and almost as often see worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back