STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverESP said:
Oh lol.

Thats my video :D.
I have fans! *shot*

I was gona ask if we can make that a race map.

really? can you give me the wad? because it aren´t in the sra2 mod (sonic rush adventure 2)

How do you like my crisis city building textures?

EDIT:Here I got some more done in like five minutes.........

Know what? I found the looping points in all of the music.

I'll make the music looped if you want.

You know what. I think Crisis City will be easy too. I'll say I got like 1/4 of it done.

You see that broken street over there. That's where I'm at right now.

I just noticed that I have to sprite the Iblis monsters. =S

Dude. Remove the REDWALL. It's inexcusable.

Granted making a mod based off of one of the worst video games in recent history is bad enough, but if you're going to do it, at least make it decent quality.

Also can you please look into WO 3? I'm still getting a
Code:
Error: Followed map 4 to invalid map 4000

Not really an excuse. If you're going to show off a level, it had damn well be ready to show off - and abundant REDWALL is evidence to the contrary. Even if it's incomplete, it should at least LOOK good.

No, I already made it. I just took the Dusty Desert Sky and Edited it by coloring it orange and adding buildings.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
No, I already made it. I just took the Dusty Desert Sky and Edited it by coloring it orange and adding buildings.

Oh ok!
Where are the entrace to Crisis City? in Soleanna?

*I don´t have the game, so, I don´t know*

Ok, heres my explanation. Sonic goes off trying to save the princess at white acropolis, but Eggman told Sonic to bring the chaos emerald to the base, and then sonic shows up blah blah blah and eggman tells sonic to put the emerald on this one pillar connected to this time machine called soloaris (prototype) and Eggman pushes this button which sends sonic to the future and they ended up at crisis city. This is a bad explanation, but you get the picture.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Ok, heres my explanation. Sonic goes off trying to save the princess at white acropolis, but Eggman told Sonic to bring the chaos emerald to the base, and then sonic shows up blah blah blah and eggman tells sonic to put the emerald on this one pillar connected to this time machine called soloaris (prototype) and Eggman pushes this button which sends sonic to the future and they ended up at crisis city. This is a bad explanation, but you get the picture.

I think he means where in the mod your gonna put the entrance to Crisis City in Soleanna for people too lazy to just go through the stages themselves.

You know what makes me wonder? This is a work-in-progress. What's it doing in the releases section if it's not finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back