STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry give me about ten more minutes..then I'll work on mach speed. I still got some more visual glitches in the level. and STHE1230 the level will propbably be like 3 minutes, well I don't know. I got to feel the level, you know what I mean.

Autosaver said:
I found a glitch in the desert level....
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/autosaver/?action=view&current=srb20000-1.png

I hit the ring box and jumped to the square thing but somehow got stuck in the spring....

Also when it didn't bug up I went to the square but what do I do,I go through it and every time I die?
Stupid Damn Glitches. I try that all the time and I don't die. I think my computer is better than the people who errors all of a sudden. I never got those errors or glitches. Let me switch that spring into a ring monitor. ( That's kind of like a stupid idea putting a dpring there just for homing attack, that seemed ghetto but it works though^^)

HYPER SONILDOW said:
I'm sorry give me about ten more minutes..then I'll work on mach speed. I still got some more visual glitches in the level. and STHE1230 the level will propbably be like 3 minutes, well I don't know. I got to feel the level, you know what I mean.

Autosaver said:
I found a glitch in the desert level....
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/autosaver/?action=view&current=srb20000-1.png

I hit the ring box and jumped to the square thing but somehow got stuck in the spring....

Also when it didn't bug up I went to the square but what do I do,I go through it and every time I die?
Stupid Damn Glitches. I try that all the time and I don't die. I think my computer is better than the people who errors all of a sudden. I never got those errors or glitches. Let me switch that spring into a ring monitor. ( That's kind of like a stupid idea putting a dpring there just for homing attack, that seemed ghetto but it works though^^)

I found out how to beat it and I found what the spring does....so I could use Homing attack.

And no its not my CPU,I have a Windows Vista.
The way it happened I had bad camera trying to jump,so I jumped with luck I passed the ring box and went under the square *I think* then hit the spring somehow.

Oh! well that explains why. Mach speed is like 1/4 done. I got the road down so it's 1/4 now. I got to set the enmies, obstacles, the multipaths, and the wind and current effect

The wind is easy, but the tornado might be hard...

Try a red colormap that starts behind you with small objects floating in it. It'll be real enough.

And if this really IS fun, I wouldnt mind trying it out. Crisis City looks rather fun in fact.

Nathan Speed said:
The wind is easy, but the tornado might be hard...

Try a red colormap that starts behind you with small objects floating in it. It'll be real enough.

And if this really IS fun, I wouldnt mind trying it out. Crisis City looks rather fun in fact.
Hey thanx. It is fun when you first play it. This tornado might be hard for me, but I'll try. Hey and I think I know how to do it too, I'll show you in a little while.

EDIT:

Stupid looking isn't it. Typically not the best tornado that I can make, but at least I have a tornado just sitting there.

Wow, great job! the tornado looks cool!

In the mach speed zone, are Sonic forced to go forward or not?

He Is forced to go forward, but at some parts sonic turns, so he goes sideways also. Did I mention that I'm putting ramps in the mach speed zone too.

Ok I think CC Mach Speed is done. Let me test it out real quick and then I'll give it to the people who I gave the private beta's too before.

EDIT: okay right now I'm uploading it, So hold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back