Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to figure out the directory to make by the error message that appears at the begining, then make that directory.

Oh god, hopefully not. You know how people 'don't know how to make maps' correctly or 'don't know how to make chars' correctly? MD2s are going to increase that problem because they're on a TOTALLY DIFFERENT LEVEL (um, much much much more complicated).

Oh yeah, wouldn't you have to update the wiki with all of the information about MD2s? That'd be a pain... UV mapping... textures... the actual models... not to mention the fact that it doesn't work in software, making it an 'OpenGL user only' thing.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
This will probably lead up to an MD2 section of the forums.
I hope it doesn't, because that would take the fun out of it, and basically it is nothing more that a type of recolor program if all you use is sonic as a "ragdoll."

Is there any way to flip the model around? I'm messing with the running frames and I want to flip it so that I won't have to move the legs around again.

EDIT: Never mind, here's Paws
http://www.sendspace.com/file/svpc1e
WARNING
The hair is still a lil ugly.
EDIT2:
Edited the Paws skin.

OK. Still having a bit of a problem. So I have a folder called MD2. Inside there I have player.MD2, and player.PNG. I also have a MD2.dat in the regular SRB2 folder. Inside that it says PLAY Player.md2 3.0 0.0
What else am I missing!?

light dashers supersonic model looks like supersonic from sonic R

supersonic model works well with darkspine
srb20006.png

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK. Still having a bit of a problem. So I have a folder called MD2. Inside there I have player.MD2, and player.PNG. I also have a MD2.dat in the regular SRB2 folder. Inside that it says PLAY Player.md2 3.0 0.0
What else am I missing!?
Are you running it in Open GL?

epsilon said:
light dashers supersonic model looks like supersonic from sonic R

supersonic model works well with darkspine
srb20006.png
Heh, my brother said that, and Nitro, i don't mind you making metal sonic, just don't make the one from sonic heroes, cause im doing that, but i might just drop it all together though =P
SA2SuperSonic (for my model =P)
sa2superplayeran0.png

EDIT: Light Dasher Model =P
http://www.mediafire.com/?80bbgmdxxqh
lightdplayer2kx6.png

Man! At this rate there won't be hardly any other sonic characters to spawn in 3D left! Leave some for the rest of us! Well, on second thought hardly ant of the rest of us knows how to do this. Dibbs on Darkspine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back