• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Prisima's Pixeled Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
FatalNastyGrub.gif
fire4_fixed2.gif

Vanilla flame got a redo.
EDIT: And a tiny flame to satisfy your tiny flame needs.

Last edited:
Despite it looking pretty neat, I have to admit I'm not a fan of that weird blue and green mixup color.

...Alright, guess I'll have to be the one to say some negative things about it, then. The tracks look to be very different in the front-facing and diagonal sprites. The diagonal sprites have the tracks brighter than the front-facing ones, and the edges of the tracks are bright in the diagonal sprites while gray in the front-facing sprite, even though the inner edges of the tracks should be visible from the front as well.

But besides that, it looks pretty good. A bit big, but that may be due to the double(?)-sized gif, or you might have made it big on purpose to make it look sort of like a boss of some kind, in which case it looks good.

That was what I was thinking, but I was unsure whether or not it would be perspectively accurate to show the edges of the tread-plates. Now that I have a second opinion on it, I'll definitely tone down the lighting on the 45-degree angle sprites.

I don't know - the outline seems off, I think it's too dark. And the Crawlas seem too pissed - it doesn't fit.
They aren't friendly things anyway, so it's intended. Back on topic, that looks cool! I also hope these will be in 2.2 as well but it's down to the developers, However I doubt the sprites will be in.

The sprites InstantSonic made for them are fine, and in most ways I like them more. There are plenty of SRB2 sprites that are undisputedly bad (want to replace an enemy? Deton really needs it), so I want to ask... why Crawlas? Kind of a wasted effort, IMHO.

If we're going to discuss which enemies are in need of replacement, I'd say that I'm all for remaking Jetty-Syns. I believe somebody gave both of them a much more creative design that wasn't just balls, but I forgot who made it.

If we're going to discuss which enemies are in need of replacement, I'd say that I'm all for remaking Jetty-Syns. I believe somebody gave both of them a much more creative design that wasn't just balls, but I forgot who made it.
I think it was 'EvilEternity' or something like that.

There was a great Snapper redesign also that I think was made by the guy who remade both the Jetty-Syns. Dunno if he made other SRB2 badnik redesigns besides those. And honestly I too think the rest of the badnik sprites SRB2 has don't really need an update besides those previously mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back