Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, Eggman with a black shield ability?
If you mean making a player playing as Eggman able to shoot off black shields at will, no chance man! :wink: However, at level 8, my RPG level up system lets you use any shield you have as a black shield! If you get hit, you're gonna lose it anyway, right? Why not make the most of it? :wink:
However, making an Eggmobile boss that can go BOOM could be very fun, if done properly! :lol: We'll see, we'll see.

latter*
In that case, I'll see what I can do. But I still have tons of work, with character wad requests coming in and map suggestions and such... WHY CAN'T ANYONE MAKE THEIR OWN PHUXING CHARACTERS ANYMORE?!?! :x But things like a tiny Adventure battle arena are NEEDED to play with my cool new stuff that I've been working on for you UNGRATFUL B@XTARDS WHO DO NOTHING FOR ME BUT WHINE AND COMPLAIN. Whoo... I am sorry for that, I'm better now. I promise. :)

As long as we're listing things that nobody here would really want or know how to add to SRB2, slopes'd be nice.

So it was some linear algebra equation that was stumping us there, right? ...what exactly makes it different from normal algebra? Something to do with line segments, I assume?

Heh, I get ya.

It's times like these I wish somebody would up and make ZDOOM Legacy so we could have best of both source ports, not only in DOOM, but possibly SRB2 as well...

Shadow Hog said:
Heh, I get ya.

It's times like these I wish somebody would up and make ZDOOM Legacy so we could have best of both source ports, not only in DOOM, but possibly SRB2 as well...

If we're gonna be combining Doom Ports, I'd rather have JZDoom. jDoom ("Doomsday") is a lot more suited to pretty graphical effects, topped with Zdoom's functionality, would be a slice of heaven for Doom Modders. :P

Yes, but does it have FOFs?

If so, then I'm all for jZDOOM. Else, jZDOOM Legacy it is.

I suppose that makes it a contender for "most unnecessarily long DOOM source port name ever", then.

Hey, here's a good suggestion - how about "act = 0" stages, when finished, simply say "STAGE CLEARED" (or something)? It's kind of weird having them say "Sonic Completed Act 1" when... technically, there is no act 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 12, Members: 0, Guests: 12)

Back