About Tails, Will he keep going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but they have never been as big! That is what is being said! He completely saved the world a few times, and now they have him just standing behind doing basically nothing.

I know tails wont be removed from the series period, But the downsizing makes me wonder, And yeah, The only thing tails did in sonic rush adventure was build in game items, I dont see how much of a roll that is.

A major roll, In my opinion, is when the character atleast plays a part in the story, or is a complete or semi-playable character. Thus, Tails's importance in SRA and S&TSR, is completely out of the question.

Sky Ninja said:
Yes, but they have never been as big! That is what is being said! He completely saved the world a few times, and now they have him just standing behind doing basically nothing.
Look at the Rush series.

superflip96 said:
I know tails wont be removed from the series period, But the downsizing makes me wonder, And yeah, The only thing tails did in sonic rush adventure was build in game items, I dont see how much of a roll that is.

A major roll, In my opinion, is when the character atleast plays a part in the story, or is a complete or semi-playable character. Thus, Tails's importance in SRA and S&TSR, is completely out of the question.

And thats more a slave than a friend, now he was replaced by Knuckles to get the major things, now he barely shows anything, story doesnt pay atention to him and hes always needing help and being taken out of combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back