What do you think SRB2ME will actually include?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalaron

Well, since it's almost here, we might as well speculate about what could be in this supposedly massive update.

What do you think the staff has thought up in 10 years?

The return of Minus! Last seen in SRB2 Christmas 2008 and last official appearance in SRB Christmas demo .96.

So aside from him, did any other badniks from the concept art sheet make it in? Also will a soc editor be included?

If we already know it has tumbleweeds, what else could there be worth guessing about?

I wonder what multiplayer maps will be in the release though, clearly some of the maps from 1.09.4 flat-out stunk, and others would probably need significant overhauling to work with the new system.

Also, I speculate that Tails will be a much more viable character in match. Considering he used to be so sluggish before that flying was crippling, the speed buff is probably going to turn him into a great character for evasive/tactical strategies.

Answering the question seriously, in terms of story mode zones I think we'll get Castle Eggman zone, Arid Canyon Zone and Red Volcano Zone, also we might possibly get Deep Sea Zone.

He means the zones canon to SRB2's storyline (what little there is of one, anyway). Essentially, the main SP levels.

The one where an entire city is wiped from existence to the point where there is no indication of it ever being in the Greenflower region at which point Tails and Sonic simply bust open a Jetty-Syn and decide to chase after Dr. Robotnik?

I don't really see how you'd make any of the levels but Greenflower and Eggrock any more canon than a custom level. It's not like we have Tikal giving tidbits of story in each level...

JEV3 said:
I don't really see how you'd make any of the levels but Greenflower and Eggrock any more canon than a custom level. It's not like we have Tikal giving tidbits of story in each level...

The difference between the canon and custom would be the fact that they are made by someone with much more experience than other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back