New 2D Sonic game "Sonic the Hedgehog 4" announced for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should instead be asking:

*Where are Elemental Shields?

Why do you need Elemental Shields?
The only useful one was the bubble shieldFire shield helps when you get to lava reef
Elec Shield helps you get rings (which you only need 1 anyway)

*Where is Tails?
Tails wasn't in Sonic 1 but 2/3 so maybe he will appear in episode 2/3.

*Where is Knuckles?
See above

*Where´s the Mini-Bosses?
Mini bosses work when the act is connected.
You know where you end is where you begin.

*Where are the Multiple Paths?
Are you blind or trolling Sonic 4?
There is a high, middle and low path! You can take!

*Where are the Extra Stages (Checkpoint Ones)?
Extra Stages? Do you mean Special Stages?
IIRC Sonic 2 is that only that does that,Sonic 1, 3, CD uses big rings.
Any it already uses Big rings so why use both?
*Where are the Super Emeralds?
Again only Sonic 3&K and IIRC they were there to fix a plot hole or something. Plus Getting 14 emeralds in like 4-7 zones? You must be mad!
*Where is Multi Player?
Really? The only character is Sonic. Sonic vs Sonic go go go!

So far, none of the announcements I´ve seen, don´t mention these things coming anytime soon (but I could be wrong), this should be called Sonic 1.5, not Sonic 4.

Because they are not coming, and if they where guess what? People would complain it ripping off other Sonic games. Owait! Only thing I agree is the title "Sonic: Time flash" sounds better.

Last edited:
Again only Sonic 3&K and IIRC they were there to fix a plot hole or something. Plus Getting 14 emeralds in like 4-7 zones? You must be mad!
I never understood why people want Super Emeralds in the first place.
It felt like nothing more than a cheap addition to force you to go through seven more boringly-easy Special Stages -- all of which can be gotten in Mushroom Hill Zone.

Really? The only character is Sonic. Sonic vs Sonic go go go!
Recolor him red and you have a second character for battle mode.
Who says that multiplayer has to follow the story?

So is this game going to be only average-lengthed, or what? If it is, I'm definitely not buying it, since it costs a good $15 to buy each half.

Last edited:
Sonic 4 simply has not delivered so far, and with release so close, it's probably not going to. All reasons supporting this have already been said.
As for multiplayer, it's really not needed, and if multiplayer was coming, it would have probably been shown already.

... Including that, there might be Sonic The Hedgehog 4 coming up for Wii, or it is up right now... I watched 2D Sonic 4 and it had Mario in it! I was like, "That's weird."

... Including that, there might be Sonic The Hedgehog 4 coming up for Wii, or it is up right now

It coming for the Wii was announced 4 months ago ( or earlier), and the trailer posted already says when it is coming out.

Firebat257 said:
I watched 2D Sonic 4 and it had Mario in it! I was like, "Thats weird."

...I think your looking for too many fan made trailers there...

So it's coming out this month? This seems rather sudden (especially since the new trailer hasn't even been posted on the website). I was expecting a release in November or December.

I'm thinking I'll get it for the Xbox 360.

The game was originally going to come out a lot earlier. But it got delayed to fix up some issues. Most of the content was finished so it wasn't really a surprise.

I hope episodes 2 & 3 are not filled with rehashed badniks and bosses like this one is.

I mean, I appreciate what they're trying to do. But I would like to see some more original content in future episodes.

Sonic100000 needs a question answered.

Why are people ranting so in-dept about a game not even released? All we have is video.

Tip: Don't rant too in-dept into the game when a games not released.

There's always people whining about Sonic 4. It doesn't matter to me if their points are good, I'm just sick of hearing pointless rantings. SEGA thought ahead and started making a current-gen game called Sonic Colors, and everybody who says they're more exited about Colors than 4 are those same whiny ranters.

My opinion on Colors isn't that much. I don't care about the game, and I guess it's because I'm imagining the game to play just as Wii's Unleashed. It doesn't seem like it when I watch the trailers, though.

With Sonic 4, I'm still excited about it. Using rehashed enemies is a bad idea for people who want new stuff, and that's most of us. But the only thing that matters here is the gameplay, as it's inspired by the old games. No Advance 2 speed, just exploration. No new or random characters, just Sonic. If you don't like Sonic 4, then stop posting here and post in Sonic Colors instead.

You know ''fans'' (they are not really >.>) whined to have sonic game's in 2D like old school. Now they did it and they whine that it's not like the older one...

AS for my self i like ALL sonic games...yes even sonic 06. Sure it have alot of bugs but it's still fun...anyway Sonic 4 looks awsome as well as Sonic colors.

So as soon as they come out i'm having them AND the Sonic Adventure 1 HD for PS3....TAKE THAT 360 X3

There's always people whining about Sonic 4. It doesn't matter to me if their points are good, I'm just sick of hearing pointless rantings. SEGA thought ahead and started making a current-gen game called Sonic Colors, and everybody who says they're more exited about Colors than 4 are those same whiny ranters.

My opinion on Colors isn't that much. I don't care about the game, and I guess it's because I'm imagining the game to play just as Wii's Unleashed. It doesn't seem like it when I watch the trailers, though.

With Sonic 4, I'm still excited about it. Using rehashed enemies is a bad idea for people who want new stuff, and that's most of us. But the only thing that matters here is the gameplay, as it's inspired by the old games. No Advance 2 speed, just exploration. No new or random characters, just Sonic. If you don't like Sonic 4, then stop posting here and post in Sonic Colors instead.

People always give their opinions about games, and there always be someone to rant about the bad things in the game, no matter if it's wished or not

Besides, I haven't seen any posts saying "I prefer Sonic Colors over Sonic 4" in the recent pages, I don't see what you mean

On-Topic:

What I've seen in the level trailers makes the Sonic 4 levels have something different and interesting from what I could have thought, the Mad Gear Zone trailer makes the level looks pretty exciting, they could have made it don't look like Metropolis Zone, but it still has some good elements in the level

My opinion is that the game could just have been improved in the backgrounds, in the badniks, music and a few other things, but the game looks fun to play, so I'm probably getting it

Last edited:
Well people don't say that they prefer sonic colors over sonic 4. They mostly say that both of them looks like sucking but they say that sonic color looks more interesting then sonic 4. They are so retarded, they should atleast try them when they come out >.>

Well people don't say that they prefer sonic colors over sonic 4. They mostly say that both of them looks like sucking but they say that sonic color looks more interesting then sonic 4. They are so retarded, they should atleast try them when they come out >.>

Really? I'm not the least bit interested in Sonic Colors, but I've been waiting for a Sonic 4 game for years. I'm just a bit worried it won't live up to it's name. It might be good in itself, but not necessarily Sonic 4 good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back